Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DrewTenma

Mikasa needs dispersion fixed

9 comments in this topic

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles

the Tier II Premium Mikasa needs to have its dispersion fixed. It only has 4 guns to fire, and those nearly non-existent guns can't hit anything because the dispersion is so bad. Literally ships at 4km away can't get hit because the shells fly so wide.  

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
Just now, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Her drunken gun crews rock with the secondaries inside 3 km. Try getting closer....

problem is, its too slow to get into range. Ether it needs to be faster, or the guns need better dispersion 

Beta Testers
2,865 posts
4,098 battles

just give her more secondary range.

[FML]
Members
1,637 posts
9,912 battles
14 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

the Tier II Premium Mikasa needs to have its dispersion fixed. It only has 4 guns to fire, and those nearly non-existent guns can't hit anything because the dispersion is so bad. Literally ships at 4km away can't get hit because the shells fly so wide.  

2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

just give her more secondary range.

I would be OK with either of those suggestions, but t not both as it would be OP. 

Personally, 6km secondaries after max skills would be awesome and hilarious, so I’d prefer that...

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
21 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I would be OK with either of those suggestions, but t not both as it would be OP. 

Personally, 6km secondaries after max skills would be awesome and hilarious, so I’d prefer that...

I actually agree with this. Give her 6 or 7km secondaries and a slightly higher top speed 

Beta Testers
483 posts
3,876 battles

I was thinking giving it that special upgrade that the Katori and the Yubari get.

Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles

A bit of both.  She can't take the secondary upgrade so giving her four or five km on her secondaries isn't to bad.  That dispersion...really needs some help though.  Her main gunners must be crosseyed.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 hour ago, DrewTenma said:

Believe it or not, Mikasa enjoys better dispersion than is historically accurate. Her strengths are not in her primary armament, it lies in her secondaries, and a buff to their range could actually make her OP. She is OP in co-op, where the senseless bots charge her and die like flies. I agree her main gun dispersion is horrible, but only because other BBs enjoy buffed accuracy levels. 

1 hour ago, StoneGullet said:

I was thinking giving it that special upgrade that the Katori and the Yubari get.

That would definitely make her OP, Yubari (and Iwaki Alpha) being a most accurate ship.

Sign in to follow this