Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Missouri with Accuracy mod

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

93
[EQRN]
Members
306 posts
8,655 battles

No, not the one only US BBs get, the one that people usually skip to put in the extended range AA mod.  So few CVs I see, and Missouri's guns I find occasionally not as nice as I wish they would be.  So, anyone else use the 1st accuracy mod and how do you like it? 

Edited by FrodoFraggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,297
[HINON]
Members
8,848 posts
9 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

No, not the one only US BBs get, the one that people usually skip to put in the extended range AA mod.  So few CVs I see, and Missouri's guns I find occasionally not as nice as I wish they would be.  So, anyone else use the 1st accuracy mod and how do you like it? 

In the AA range slot there is no accuracy mod for the main batteries. just main battery range (which who needs more range with the base range so good), faster turret traverse at the cost of reloading speed (poor trade imo), and the secondary mod which isnt that helpful. This is why everyone usually does the AA range mod there as it helps boost one of the strengths of the MO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,529 posts
3,526 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

In the AA range slot there is no accuracy mod for the main batteries. just main battery range (which who needs more range with the base range so good), faster turret traverse at the cost of reloading speed (poor trade imo), and the secondary mod which isnt that helpful. This is why everyone usually does the AA range mod there as it helps boost one of the strengths of the MO.

I think he's referring to the AA DPS boost mod that is in the same slot as 11% accuracy mod and reload mod

 

That said you can't go wrong with accuracy because it will make her one of the most accurate BBs, although there's something to be said for reload mod with Adrenaline Rush captain skill lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,297
[HINON]
Members
8,848 posts
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Oooooooooo, my bad!  No aiming systems mod 1! :fish_haloween:

 

Nope USN doesn't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts

Aiming system mod 2 is the best way to go.  Your shot grouping will be better.  Even at range.

Edited by SuperSpud1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,611
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,631 posts
14,023 battles
2 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Oooooooooo, my bad!  No aiming systems mod 1! :fish_haloween:

It's an annoying thing USN BB players have to deal with until Tier IX.  NY, TX, NM, CO could definitely use it.  Hell, I'd like to see what AZ could do if she had ASM1.

 

At Tier VIII, NC & AL won't need ASM1, IMO.  Dispersion isn't the problem, I think it's actually good.  It's learning how to lead those shots that takes getting used to.  Going from playing with Montana, MO guns and back to Alabama is a funny experience.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,529 posts
3,526 battles
6 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

It's an annoying thing USN BB players have to deal with until Tier IX.  NY, TX, NM, CO could definitely use it.  Hell, I'd like to see what AZ could do if she had ASM1.

 

At Tier VIII, NC & AL won't need ASM1, IMO.  Dispersion isn't the problem, I think it's actually good.  It's learning how to lead those shots that takes getting used to.  Going from playing with Montana, MO guns and back to Alabama is a funny experience.

Maybe, but the other lines don't get plotting room either which some ships really need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×