Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

India X-ray...duh

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

933
Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles

Chance of a fire being cause by 160mm or less.....0.5%.  Is this worthless? I mean really? I get this rag all the time. :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
292
[SIDE]
Members
1,203 posts
8,657 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Chance of a fire being cause by 160mm or less.....0.5%.  Is this worthless? I mean really? I get this rag all the time. :Smile_sad:

Combine it with the other fire flag, factor in how many guns you have and rate of fire, and yes, it's worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
933
Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles
7 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

Combine it with the other fire flag, factor in how many guns you have and rate of fire, and yes, it's worth it.

Tks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
355
[HELLS]
Members
1,684 posts
15,160 battles

I have over 900 of the damned things, Use them on DDs mostly, and I am not a DD player by anyone's definition. at 1000 games in DDs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
933
Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles
46 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I have over 900 of the damned things, Use them on DDs mostly, and I am not a DD player by anyone's definition. at 1000 games in DDs!

I know it depends in part on the ship but what flags do you generally find most useful for battle. Not economics.....battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
814
[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,836 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

Tks

But you also have to figure in the second half of that flag's "perks" - the +5% chance of detonation. I always fly a Juliet Charlie with that flag just to eliminate the chance of detonation.

Victor Lima is the better fire change flag.

Edited by Khafni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×