You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Nerf Radio Location just way to much of it every game

14 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,856 battles

I cannot sneak up on DD's who have this skill.

They always know where I am, what rock I am behind, which cap I am pushing and which way I am going all the time.

Radio Location has no cool down or limits to how many times it can be used.

When the game is close I cannot hide my ship and avoid getting seen because the DD's who use Radio Location skill know which rock I am hiding behind and direction of said rock

They then ping the map to their team giving them the direction in which to find me or avoid me if i am a threat.

This is so unfair and I demand that Warships give me some type of indication or way to block the Radio Location skill or reduce it's effects so that I can hide and never be spotted behind my rock.

;)

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles

Why not? Worked for torpedo complaints.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[NASTY]
[NASTY]
Members
140 posts
11,029 battles
18 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

This is so unfair

So use it yourself its not like only dd's can take this skill use it on my Zao all the time

[MWM]
Supertest Coordinator
276 posts
4,442 battles
10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Zn3gj25.gif

+1 for effort

Did someone put the troll chow out today ?

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

I've been wanting to do something very similar to this. Nice job on the post.. Now we get to watch 

[ALPHA]
Members
401 posts
8,364 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

How to torp enemy DD with RPF, but not a ours

Translation :

Step 1 : Be localized

Step 2 : Give it to neighbors

Step 3 : Spot a median line

Step 4 : Launch torpedoes

Step 5 : Waiting

Step 6 : Benefits

Members
1,654 posts
9,730 battles
45 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I cannot sneak up on DD's who have this skill.

They always know where I am, what rock I am behind, which cap I am pushing and which way I am going all the time.

Radio Location has no cool down or limits to how many times it can be used.

When the game is close I cannot hide my ship and avoid getting seen because the DD's who use Radio Location skill know which rock I am hiding behind and direction of said rock

They then ping the map to their team giving them the direction in which to find me or avoid me if i am a threat.

This is so unfair and I demand that Warships give me some type of indication or way to block the Radio Location skill or reduce it's effects so that I can hide and never be spotted behind my rock.

;)

I know you are attempting to troll, but I still dont agree with the skill.  Much like WGs statement justifying the removal of CV from clan battles because they provide too much information, I think the game would be open to more dynamic play without this skill.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,856 battles
22 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

I know you are attempting to troll, but I still dont agree with the skill.  Much like WGs statement justifying the removal of CV from clan battles because they provide too much information, I think the game would be open to more dynamic play without this skill.

To be serious for a moment.... I do agree with you it does take to much of the guess work out of comp play.

Think of what it be like if you did not know if they had a ship out wide flanking you on hot spot or someone heading to B on mountain range.

or 2 ships trying to sneak form cap to cap  north on islands of ice.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,112 battles

you already posted this same exact topic a month or two ago

but yeah, I agree. It's a stupid skill that should never have been put in the game.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,856 battles
Just now, Ju87s said:

you already posted this same exact topic a month or two ago

but yeah, I agree. It's a stupid skill that should never have been put in the game.

Did i really lol?

[ARRGG]
Members
4,674 posts
7,503 battles

Holy Crap ... you stole my post !!except I was going to say ... pass the popcorn ... plllllease:Smile_popcorn: 

Members
1,654 posts
9,730 battles
38 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

To be serious for a moment.... I do agree with you it does take to much of the guess work out of comp play.

Think of what it be like if you did not know if they had a ship out wide flanking you on hot spot or someone heading to B on mountain range.

or 2 ships trying to sneak form cap to cap  north on islands of ice.

It makes flank control far more critical, and rewards people that take the time to sail to the far flank to pressure it.  Now a DD in the middle of the area just goes "hey guys my RPF just switched here" and the team starts to position to counter it.

Its stupid strong.  Thats why so many teams run it in the competitive modes.

• Cool 1