Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FreshSqueezed

2nd crash since last update...

6 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Members
71 posts
8,213 battles

Hey,

This is the second time the game has booted me out since that last update.

Here's the error message:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.433386169915f610a3bf98eef9cd46fc.jpg

[CNLM]
[CNLM]
Beta Testers
1 post
2,674 battles

Same error here, worked fine until last night now I can not play.  Once the match starts I get that and have to reboot. I guess my premium time goes by the wayside for 2 days, as well as anything earned. I stopped playing WOT cuz of stupid crap like this.  Hopefully someone will read and resolve.  Yeah I get penalized for leaving battles due to this as well, damn joke.

paCriS

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,844 battles

I find my computer locking up or crashing quite a bit now. What I find helps is to play a match and then when done, restart the game. If I play several matches in a row it will crash but only when I play PvP or Ops. When playing co-op I rarely ever have any problems. Only Scenarios and PvP play causes the game to crash. 

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,842 battles

I too have been having more problems lately. My game has crashed more than ever. And even when it doesn't crash I've had more lagging than before.

Just speaking up here in case there really is a bug or something and we need to draw someone's attention.

Probably the #1 way to kill a game would be if it suddenly gets unplayable. That will be way worse than Radar or HE spam or borked MatchMaking or what have you. And I really want this game to thrive.

Sign in to follow this