Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Recent Excellent Teamwork in Coop

6 comments in this topic

[FOG]
Members
378 posts
5,115 battles

In reading quite a few recent postings as to the toxicity and generally poor teamwork in the game I felt that I needed to comment that in more than a few recent Coop (yes, COOP!) games that there has been a great since of teamwork and cooperation. These have spanned Tier IV and V to Tier IX and X matches with great initial planning and coordination followed by communication as to real-time direction and teamwork. Of course, with teamwork like this the games were rollovers, but it also really added to the pleasure of the gameplay. Handled out all of the "Compliment notifications" that I was allowed.

Hope I get to enjoy more matches like these....

• Cool 1

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles
2 minutes ago, Infinity_Eagle said:

Maybe some day WG will make a "Hard Mode" Co-op that has the same rewards as Random.

Would be great but people would probably not play Random as much. I think somewhere between what it is now and Random. 

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
1,320 posts
5,027 battles

I find coops to be far less toxic than randoms. Yes, they can & do gets as nasty as randoms but not nearly as often. In coops play also seems to be more aggressive. But than bots are much more predictable then battling other players.

Maybe some day WG will make a "Hard Mode" Co-op that has the same rewards as Random.

I believe coops should have a "better pay off" to make them more attractive. A more challenging mode with a increase in rewards over a standard coop does have merit. But Randoms are much more challenging and the rewards for victory should reflect that.

• Cool 1

Members
23 posts
20 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

Would be great but people would probably not play Random as much. I think somewhere between what it is now and Random. 

I agree that people would not play random as much, but it would be because co-op is less toxic and some people just do not like to play pvp games. Who knows maybe WG could make more money if they had a better co-op mode. They could have harder levels, that give better rewards for each level.

Also they could have "Solo Mode" for single players, "Division Mode" for 3 and "Clan Mode for 7 players, but again make the Bots more of a challenge, with a better reward.

Edited by Infinity_Eagle
add

[SIMP]
Members
1,070 posts

Sadly, good teamwork in Co-op is actually punished by the system.

Playing together well, communicating, acting as a team?  You get an early end to the match and less XP - - all because of the asinine 'Mercy Rule' carry over from Random..... that protects the bots feelings? 

Sign in to follow this