You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InMemoryOfTheArizona

Looking For Clan

7 comments in this topic

[STW-M]
Members
2,343 posts
6,237 battles

I advise you to PM the leaders/recruiters of the various clans you're interested in through the in-game clan tab after you search through them.

Afterwards, they should direct you on how to join the clan.

Members
339 posts
1,799 battles
3 hours ago, InMemoryOfTheArizona said:

Looking for an intermediate clan, i am 17 and have t5-6 ships. My W/L ratio is 51%

Hey bud,

All depends on what kind of clan you're looking for. I hope my Fleet, Exiles, is up your alley.

However, we do require 17 year old recruits to be under a 3 day trial period. Must attend all 3 days and be there to play with us in Divisions, Operations if we choose to do them, and overall get to know us. A vote will be taken by the end of the 3rd day.

Recruitment topic in my signature below!

Hope you consider! :)

Edited by DevilFreak_

Beta Testers
68 posts
7,213 battles

Hey InMemoryOfTheArizona.

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[AOD_A]
Members
15 posts
1,329 battles

Hey there If you are looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net  since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125 and if you are interested in joining us just click this link https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=65 and this will take you too our application. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield. 

[BLOME]
Members
948 posts
6,698 battles

We the Lone Wolves. Click the link in signature. We bunch don't socialize but we casual gang.