You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_LordAdmiralNelson_

Missouri

20 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
460 posts
5,996 battles

I don't know when or even if the Missouri will ever return.  The general consensus is that the Missouri will not return because of the earnings of the Missouri.

Members
641 posts

No, Nothing said. I suspect it will be a long time. I thought WOWs would put out New Jersey and Wisconsin first. Each a unique version of Iowa. Instead they did a new ship Kronstadt.  They are putting a lot of effort into the free xp option. Do not appear to be kidding about limited time availability. Strongly recommend Kronstadt. That ship has been bouncing my Yamato AP like it was rocks.  I have to burn that ship down and that takes a lot of time.

[AXANR]
Beta Testers
62 posts
3,536 battles

Well they didn't say she wouldn't ever return, but probably not for sometime considering we have Kronshtadt and Musashi.  Also the fact of her having Trump quality money making probably isn't high on their list of things they want ships to have. So if they did add a FreeXP Iowa, it'd have to have different stats, so perhaps a different ship; I.e. Wisconsin or New Jersey.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,586 posts
10,041 battles

They removed Steven Seagall..  They can remove the Credit printing ability too.

Thing is, the Tirpitz is also a Cashfest.  That's a quarter million a mission on an 'Easy Button' ship to play.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

They can remove the Credit printing ability too.

Not without seriously pissing off everyone who has one.

@_LordAdmiralNelson_ don't hold your breath. It would surprise me if Missouri ever returns.

• Cool 1

[AXANR]
Beta Testers
62 posts
3,536 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

They removed Steven Seagall..  They can remove the Credit printing ability too.

And they replaced him with a equal captain with equal abilities, minus the V/O. 

If they removed something so integral to the ship, you think Graf Zeppelin caused an uproar, then you hath not seen the fury of USN fanboys, and USN players alike. 

People get really pissy when you mess with historical ships with a cultural following. 

Not to mention people that worked hard on getting that ship.  

[AXANR]
Beta Testers
62 posts
3,536 battles
18 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Yamato

Missouri makes that without Flags...

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,963 posts
18,841 battles
15 minutes ago, ccsprague46 said:

Missouri makes that without Flags...

I played a match in co-op with my MO. I always use the two cheap economic flags on her, the +20% credits and the reduce service cost ones. Anyways took my MO towards one of the caps without firing a shot and when I got close, the game crapped out on me. Had to restart the game. By the time I got back into the match, the bots were on top of me and my secondaries were going off. I managed to fire once at an angled BB and managed a whopping 1700 damage just as my teammates finished them off for the win. This is 1700 damage in a tier 9 co-op game and I still made around 16k in credits...... Now without the flags I may have lost money but I can have average games in my tier 8 ships (think 60k of damage) and lose credits in a co-op game.. The MO rakes in credits like there is no tomorrow.  BTW this is without Premium Time, just standard. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[SYJ]
Members
1,004 posts
2,260 battles

WG has about 1 rule...

EVERYTHING comes back

Now as people have said, the credit earning is pretty broken... It has to come back just because of the sheer history and player demand, but it really shouldn't be sold with its credit earning as it is now. Frankly its these kinds of things that makes WG sales choices so fun to watch! a few weeks ago I would have been called crazy for saying the Konig Albert would return:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,963 posts
18,841 battles
9 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

a few weeks ago I would have been called crazy for saying the Konig Albert would return:Smile_teethhappy:

Ehh only from people who are not paying attention to the other servers where the KA was still available... Personally not sure why they removed it from the NA. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,729 posts
3,737 battles
40 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

WG has about 1 rule...

EVERYTHING comes back

I'm inclined to believe this, because Konig Albert just came back and I bought one. I heard before that she was one of the unobtainable botes... so what happened? Well, I guess WG happened, lol.

I guess it's gonna take a really long time, but I'm gonna keep a little bit of hope at the back of my head that I too will get Missouri some day.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,586 posts
10,041 battles
4 hours ago, Lert said:

Not without seriously pissing off everyone who has one.

@_LordAdmiralNelson_ don't hold your breath. It would surprise me if Missouri ever returns.

Hey...  You are right.  They would never nerf open-water-firing Blyskawica  anything to make people angry.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Hey...  You are right.  They would never nerf open-water-firing Blyskawica  anything to make people angry.

I believed you smarter than that, AVR. Blanket mechanics change =/= direct targeted nerf to a single ship.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,586 posts
10,041 battles
10 hours ago, Lert said:

I believed you smarter than that, AVR. Blanket mechanics change =/= direct targeted nerf to a single ship.

The thought is that the MO is a FREE ship.  So it doesn't fall in line with Doubloon purchased Premium ships. 

If the salt isn't too thick, the next target is the Kamikaze R.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

The thought is that the MO is a FREE ship.  So it doesn't fall in line with Doubloon purchased Premium ships.

Technically, yes. But WG isn't that stupid, they know the outrage that's going to happen if they nerf Missouri's credit coefficient.

One possible workaround could be moving the credit coefficient from the ship to the camouflage on the Missouris that are already out there and selling the 'new' Missouri with a 'different' camouflage.

Another could be adding, say, New Jersey as T9 FXP ship with tweaked stats over Missouri to set her apart, but a lower credit coefficient.