You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Death_Ink

Looking for Clan

7 comments in this topic

[MNC]
Members
2 posts
1,442 battles

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a clan to join. I more or less play on the weekends and evening if not working overtime. I might skip a week here or there of game time. I'm looking for a group that has fun and tries to help everyone improve their game.

I have over 500 battles played. 51% win rate. Split between cruisers and battleships fairly evenly. Most played lines are the French BBs/CAs, British BBs/CLs and Soviet Cruisers. Two tiers up to tier 8 and are my highest level. My best ship was supposedly the Fiji with a 64% win rate. Never been in a clan in this game. If any of that matters.

Thanks,

Deathink

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,574 posts
12,258 battles

If you have a Mic, send an application in.

We are on usually 7am CST  to past midnight most days.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,399 posts
11,134 battles
2 hours ago, Death_Ink said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a clan to join. I more or less play on the weekends and evening if not working overtime. I might skip a week here or there of game time. I'm looking for a group that has fun and tries to help everyone improve their game.

I have over 500 battles played. 51% win rate. Split between cruisers and battleships fairly evenly. Most played lines are the French BBs/CAs, British BBs/CLs and Soviet Cruisers. Two tiers up to tier 8 and are my highest level. My best ship was supposedly the Fiji with a 64% win rate. Never been in a clan in this game. If any of that matters.

Thanks,

Deathink

Hey Ddeath_Ink!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our torpedo contest is underway!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Beta Testers
68 posts
7,213 battles

Hey Death_Ink.

Unfortunately WoWs is filled with a lot of clans who are elitist, unicum and not very friendly. They require 10k games, 100%WR and 24 hours 8 days a week playtime. I have noticed that this tends to turn alot of people off joining a clan at all.

However, you should not let this put you off. Good clans (not necessarily good at the game...) are ones that dont have to tell you to turn up, because they make you WANT to turn up. Clans of mature people who wish to help each other improve at the game, wihout taking the enjoyment factor away.

I would like to think that The Art of Warfare [TAW] is one of the later. But don't take my word for it, I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[AOD_A]
Members
15 posts
1,329 battles

Hey there Death If you are looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net  since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125 and if you are interested in joining us just click this link https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=65 and this will take you too our application. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield.

[BLOME]
Members
948 posts
6,698 battles

We the Lone Wolves. Click the link in signature. We bunch don't socialize but we casual gang.