You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

Radar in a cyclone and night

8 comments in this topic

[-DZ-]
Members
448 posts
23,214 battles

Wondering if you want to out detect the reds while in a cyclone,  or in the upcoming night mode?  Well,  Theresa the only way you can do it- usn and/or Soviet radar,  the later being kinda better.... I first found out that trick in the PST,  and wanted to reconfirm it in random battles- it works,  but the Soviet radar extend farther,  so you can get more range of vision..... Hopefully it helps 

[-DZ-]
Members
448 posts
23,214 battles

It was also possible for this on the *filth * in the Halloween event 

Edited by Submarine_M1

[LEGIT]
Members
1,373 posts
21,852 battles

Yea.  
What's amazing about radar is it can spot a DD far beyond it's normal detection range.  In fact, anything within radar range get zapped.

• Cool 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,056 posts
4,725 battles

i wanted them to include radar ships in the operation mode,so they could "test" the range of radar inside night battles,it might be game breaking.

[-DZ-]
Members
448 posts
23,214 battles
8 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

i wanted them to include radar ships in the operation mode,so they could "test" the range of radar inside night battles,it might be game breaking.

In the red team?  In the greens,  there are Cleveland and chappy as well as Baltimore cruisers..... Possiblely the rn cruiser as well 

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,056 posts
4,725 battles
1 minute ago, Submarine_M1 said:

In the red team?  In the greens,  there are Cleveland and chappy as well as Baltimore cruisers..... Possiblely the rn cruiser as well 

ah yes i forgot about cleve radar and balti,perhaps in the red team,chapayev is a tough choice since his radar don't last long and it require him to get close(something i hardly do with chapayev).

the mechanics of star shells looks fun on paper,but i wanted to see it in random battles to see if it could be a good choice for night battles.

[-DZ-]
Members
448 posts
23,214 battles
12 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

ah yes i forgot about cleve radar and balti,perhaps in the red team,chapayev is a tough choice since his radar don't last long and it require him to get close(something i hardly do with chapayev).

the mechanics of star shells looks fun on paper,but i wanted to see it in random battles to see if it could be a good choice for night battles.

Ah... Well, could be possible... Who knows?