Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

TRB Kagero low tier in CV game with horrible match making what to do?

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,881 posts
10,374 battles

Almost a worst case of MMing for a Kagero.  A CV game when I have no smoke, a try hard DM, 2x Mino enemy div, 3 enemy radar, Khaba and a Harekaze round out the threats to me.  Patience and trying to help my team as I can helps carry the day.

• Cool 1

Members
1,881 posts
10,374 battles
1 hour ago, Prothall said:

Don't forget to pat yourself on the back.

Oh, you did that already.

I guess I did.

I'm not spamming the forum with the millionth radar has killed DDs post.  Instead I've tried to make videos showing people how to work around their threats.  Show them that the end is not neigh.

What have you done for the community other than bump my post?

Edited by Destroyer_KuroshioKai
  • Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,923 posts
15,675 battles

While I can definitely relate to getting bad MM, (anyone with over 50 games can); fact is you chose to have no smoke in favor of TRB. Shame when those decisions occasionally come back to bite you on the rear. This takes nothing away from you having an excellent match, but it does sort of mitigate you complaining about your loadout when you started.

Members
1,881 posts
10,374 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

While I can definitely relate to getting bad MM, (anyone with over 50 games can); fact is you chose to have no smoke in favor of TRB. Shame when those decisions occasionally come back to bite you on the rear. This takes nothing away from you having an excellent match, but it does sort of mitigate you complaining about your loadout when you started.

I can tell you didnt watch the video. 

It's not an excellent look how big my [edited] is game.  I finish middle of the pack. 

I'm not complaining about my load out, rather I spend a good deal of the game talking about why I am doing certain things because I dont have the safety net of smoke.  I talk about why I stop at a certain point outside of the caps to spot radar ships, in a position where it is difficult to be radar detected. 

In short I am teaching people that might not know how to think their way through the threats that counter a TRB IJN DD how to do it, what they should be thinking and positioning.

[HINON]
Members
9,354 posts
58 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Almost a worst case of MMing for a Kagero.  A CV game when I have no smoke, a try hard DM, 2x Mino enemy div, 3 enemy radar, Khaba and a Harekaze round out the threats to me.  Patience and trying to help my team as I can helps carry the day.

So essentially you are saying that .  . . 

SLkg7XL.jpg

Sign in to follow this