You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Commander points - 2nd 19 pt capt

6 comments in this topic

Members
4,551 posts
7,419 battles

Ok - just got my 2nd 19 pt Commander and he is currently on the Richelieu.  I do plan on going farther up the line and so far he look like this:

PM

JoaT

BoS, Super

CE, and AFT

I have 1.3 million Commander points I could use to respc.  Technically I have 2 points free but not sure of the other upcoming ships as to what is best.  SO if I need to redistribute - I can easily (170K commander points cost).

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,397 posts
14,922 battles

Alsace and tier 10 have very good secondaries. 

Do spec for them.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,534 posts
3,305 battles
19 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Ok - just got my 2nd 19 pt Commander and he is currently on the Richelieu.  I do plan on going farther up the line and so far he look like this:

PM

JoaT

BoS, Super

CE, and AFT

I have 1.3 million Commander points I could use to respc.  Technically I have 2 points free but not sure of the other upcoming ships as to what is best.  SO if I need to redistribute - I can easily (170K commander points cost).

If you have all 19 points, and arent using an honore brother, I do believe ifhe on alsace is the way to go. If it's an honore brother you probably want to use both his special perks of em and ar.

[TBW]
Members
7,714 posts
14,140 battles

I ground out my Richelieu in 4 days in Operation Hermes. I also decided to keep the captain on this ship for Hermes. The secondaries are awesome, at least in the Operation. I may have to move him up the line sometime. It will be a while before I grind the Alsace so he will stay in Richelieu making me credits on Hermes.

shot-18_06.16_14_07.25-0184.thumb.jpg.00494b813d3b9b6bb0ced50adf668e72.jpg

I will try this configuration when I do move him.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
4,551 posts
7,419 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

If you have all 19 points, and arent using an honore brother, I do believe ifhe on alsace is the way to go. If it's an honore brother you probably want to use both his special perks of em and ar.

Just a normal captain...

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,534 posts
3,305 battles
3 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Just a normal captain...

Then yes, I'd go for an if he secondary secondary build. PM, ar, superintendent, if he, mf secondaries, and aft.

I am starting my grind on Alsace too, but I am only at 14 pts and using an honoroe, so I dont thinj I'll be able to spare a ifhe build