Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Woden1eye

matchmaker

5 comments in this topic

[SFD]
[SFD]
Members
5 posts
5,111 battles

Am I the only one having problems with fully buffed "Superbots" in the co-op games?  And am I the only one unhappy with the co-op matchmaker

5 (five) hyper aggressive superbots  destroyers with never miss hyper torpedos and 100mm guns that hit like the Yamato vs. one old slow  battleship.

or having to deal with a fully buffed and loaded super clone of  your self  with one thing in it's little  electronic mind... to kill you at all costs, even a  ram..

• Bad 2

[HINON]
Supertester
19,639 posts
13,211 battles

I'd like to meet these supposed super bots. Maybe then coop will have a hint of a challenge and I won't go around winning 95% of my matches.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,606 posts
12,463 battles

The bots are good but generally are not a problem unless there are only one or two real players on your team. Use the bots on your team to your advantage. Don't be the one being shot at, you know the bots charge use that to your advantage also.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,145 posts
13,521 battles

@Woden1eye The AI bots in co op are none of what you stated above. They do however seem prone to go after the human teams DDs right away no matter how far away they are.

Sign in to follow this