You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Change in Container Selection and Arsenal

8 comments in this topic

[FOG]
Members
378 posts
5,115 battles

I wonder if we will be seeing a change in the availability of Daily Containers given the new Arsenal. I wonder if the "Signal and Camo" and "Consumables" selections will be combined into an "Arsenal" or "Coal" selection option. I would think that the Credits option would be retained, but since we will be able to purchase flags, camo and other equipment with Coal if Coal drops will be the way to obtain these supplies?

[EQRN]
Members
455 posts
9,511 battles

If the Arsenal comes out in 7.6, kinda surprised at the lack of attention it’s getting and info WG is putting out there.  Would like to log on after whatever patch it comes in and know exactly what I want to do, what I need to do to get resources, etc.

[TOG]
Members
2,821 posts
15,797 battles

I want to see if you've played Ranked and clan battles since the start you get a ton of resources for it.

[YAN]
Members
1,643 posts
7,798 battles
29 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

I want to see if you've played Ranked and clan battles since the start you get a ton of resources for it.

Be interesting to know how much rank 15 in each season gives. Also curious to see if previously opened containers will reward an amount of coal or not.

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles
39 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

9 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Be interesting to know how much rank 15 in each season gives. Also curious to see if previously opened containers will reward an amount of coal or not.

I wouldn't hold my breath I think it will start accumulating at it's inception. It's a nice thought though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,574 posts
12,258 battles

The containers are the same in public test 7.6.

Might be able to get coal and steer, but not sure.

[TOG]
Members
2,821 posts
15,797 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I wouldn't hold my breath I think it will start accumulating at it's inception. It's a nice thought though.

If you're part of a clan, there's a record of how much oil you contributed.So it should be easy for WG to determine how much coal/steel you get based on a ratio they've devised.  The rankings you had at clan and ranked battles are also part of your record.  They did the same thing when WG changed CO XP from 10 to 19 points. Gave players a lot of elite XP to respec. Not saying it will happen, but I'll be happy if it did.

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,059 posts
4,743 battles

arsenal WILL come in 7.6.

the question is HOW MUCH coal and steel we will get.

0tzDgwr.jpg