You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AVR_Project

Stat shaming a stat site....

10 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,205 posts

So I checked into one of the more popular stat sites (since WT was down)...

Found out I'm doing exceptionally well in the Nelson...   I don't have a Nelson.

But if it's THIS good, maybe I should go get it immediately...

........oh wait.............   It should be the KG5.

Stat_Shame1.jpg

Stat_Shame2.jpg

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
11,040 posts
Just now, SuperSpud1 said:

Stat shaming is pointless if you are going to correct me on something and tell me my stats suck.  Well then I wont be listening to you at all.  Don't care.  My stats are my stats if I need to improve then be constructive not destructive you know.  This is why the game chat has been toxic at points is because people wanting to try and stat shame secondly don't stat shame someone with higher stats than your own then you just look dumb lol.

You should read the Ops post.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,205 posts
1 minute ago, SuperSpud1 said:

Stat shaming is pointless if you are going to correct me on something and tell me my stats suck.  Well then I wont be listening to you at all.  Don't care.  My stats are my stats if I need to improve then be constructive not destructive you know.  This is why the game chat has been toxic at points is because people wanting to try and stat shame secondly don't stat shame someone with higher stats than your own then you just look dumb lol.

I'm also wondering about folks who use these sites in battle.

So when I take my KG5 into battle, it shows I have ZERO experience.  Ha Ha...   Fooled ya!!

Members
3,783 posts
7 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I'm also wondering about folks who use these sites in battle.

So when I take my KG5 into battle, it shows I have ZERO experience.  Ha Ha...   Fooled ya!!

I have a 47. something win rate at the moment lol, I love it when people try to stat shame me off the warships today site its so flippin hilarious.  Especially if I have a really good match and one shot the guy who stat shamed me and come to find out that his stats are actually lower than my current stats it always makes for a laugh.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,205 posts
1 minute ago, SuperSpud1 said:

I have a 47. something win rate at the moment lol, I love it when people try to stat shame me off the warships today site its so flippin hilarious.  Especially if I have a really good match and one shot the guy who stat shamed me and come to find out that his stats are actually lower than my current stats it always makes for a laugh.

Personally, I like to have fun.

I am absolutely terribad in the Atlanta.  It's my most played random ship.

But it's a game.  I'm here to have fun.

So I found this ERROR in the stat sites (easy on this one)....   Wonder how many more errors there are?

Since tracking all these down and verifying them is NOT FUN..  I don't care. 

I found my defect -- so confidence is low and I will simply disregard them all from now on.

That being said, when I was asked about new people coming into our clan..  Yes, I looked them up.

I looked at the number of low-mid tier Co-Op battles they had. 

If it was less than 20, I objected since they weren't in it for fun, and lacked appreciation of the game.

Winning..  losing...  I don't care.  Not having fun...  I CARE.

Members
3,783 posts
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Personally, I like to have fun.

I am absolutely terribad in the Atlanta.  It's my most played random ship.

But it's a game.  I'm here to have fun.

So I found this ERROR in the stat sites (easy on this one)....   Wonder how many more errors there are?

Since tracking all these down and verifying them is NOT FUN..  I don't care. 

I found my defect -- so confidence is low and I will simply disregard them all from now on.

That being said, when I was asked about new people coming into our clan..  Yes, I looked them up.

I looked at the number of low-mid tier Co-Op battles they had. 

If it was less than 20, I objected since they weren't in it for fun, and lacked appreciation of the game.

Winning..  losing...  I don't care.  Not having fun...  I CARE.

lol my stats in my atlanta are just horrible.  I think my win rate in atlanta is like 45 percent my survival rate is  even worse l m a o.  I take it for a spin very rarely anymore.  But still fun to annoy players with it once in a while.

• Cool 1

[FOG]
Members
588 posts
6,254 battles

Based on some stat sites it seems that is game is only played in Lake Wobegon, where everyone is above average....

• Cool 1

[USNSS]
Members
926 posts
9,669 battles

So, if/when you do care about stats - my signature is a good site.  I would point to the site, but can't see it on my phone. 

Weird to see above that some sites are so unreliable- I try to learn from my subpar stats - maybe I'm better than I realize, lol.  Doing horrible this morning, but I blame desync. 

• Cool 1

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,617 posts
3,459 battles
2 hours ago, SuperSpud1 said:

*sees the word stat*

*gets salty*

• Funny 1