Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JochenHeiden

How many parts to Indy Marathon?

12 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
863 posts
8,096 battles

I am leaving for vacation on the 22nd and will be gone for 1 week.  How many parts are there to the Indy Marathon?  I haven't missed a part yet.  Will I get enough done in time to get this ship even though I am missing basically a week's worth?

969eb138a0c706aadb18009961a2abb9.png

[LHSU]
Members
629 posts
8 minutes ago, JochenHeiden said:

I am leaving for vacation on the 22nd and will be gone for 1 week.  How many parts are there to the Indy Marathon?  I haven't missed a part yet.  Will I get enough done in time to get this ship even though I am missing basically a week's worth?

Hi @JochenHeiden, you can see the schedule here.

Greetings.

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,256 posts
11,792 battles

It's likely going to be pretty tight.  I think you can miss a total of 5 missions

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,576 posts
12,427 battles
18 minutes ago, JochenHeiden said:

Buy her and go relax on Vacation.

[RUSHB]
Members
863 posts
8,096 battles

Thanks for showing me the schedule.  After crunching the numbers I believe I can still earn this ship with one or two missions to spare.   This is a ship I would like to have for free, but something I would never pay for. 

• Cool 2

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,192 posts
3,902 battles

Monday and Tuesday is one mission. Wednesday and Thursday, is another mission. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, is two mission.

So missing 7 days, you miss out exactly 4 missions. You will still be able to complete the 21 mission requirement.

You can miss up to 5 missions and still complete the 21 mission requirement. So you are capable of missing 9 days total, and still be able to complete the mission. Missing 11 days and you'll likely never be able to obtain Indianapolis for free.

Members
3,774 posts
8,419 battles

I already own it so I'm not really paying too much attention to the thing.  I mean yea if I get it I get the credits worth lol.  I aint too worried about this one.

[CTF80]
Members
4,254 posts
10,953 battles

I'm a bit torqued that I can't even do the missions for the Indy.  I got the ship in a Xmas box a year or so ago for $5.  But I don't get to at least earn the equivalent in gold.

[WPP]
Members
611 posts
6,101 battles
1 minute ago, mohawkdriver said:

I'm a bit torqued that I can't even do the missions for the Indy.  I got the ship in a Xmas box a year or so ago for $5.  But I don't get to at least earn the equivalent in gold.

Eh?  You play in the Indianapolis and get crates.  If you win the ship you get credits (worse than Dubs sure, but :shrug:).  The more crates you get the more likely you are to get more premium ships that are actually good.  I'd rather be in your shoes than mine where literally every game in the last 24 hours has been me losing with 70K+ damage or losing with less than 70K damage... ~15 games of this nonsense.

[SALVO]
Members
17,565 posts
18,458 battles
26 minutes ago, mohawkdriver said:

I have the Indy and am able to do the missions.  IIRC, what will happen when I complete the overall mission is that I'll get the Indy's equivalent value in credits.

They only give the equivalent in gold when you pay real money for the ship in the premium shop, for example.  But when you win a prem ship you already have, you only get the equivalent in credits.

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 1

[CTF80]
Members
4,254 posts
10,953 battles
2 hours ago, galspanic said:

Eh?  You play in the Indianapolis and get crates.  If you win the ship you get credits (worse than Dubs sure, but :shrug:).  The more crates you get the more likely you are to get more premium ships that are actually good.  I'd rather be in your shoes than mine where literally every game in the last 24 hours has been me losing with 70K+ damage or losing with less than 70K damage... ~15 games of this nonsense.

Point taken.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this