Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Midmar

Premium Ships

12 comments in this topic

[BOTO]
Members
4 posts
8,000 battles

I  would like to buy some Premium Ships ,but I would like to use Doubloons in stead of charging my credit card but the ship I want is not in the tech Tree but is in the PM/ shop. Also if I sell my P/M Ship why do I get credit and not my Doubloons back?

[S0L0]
Members
248 posts
5,690 battles
6 minutes ago, Midmar said:

I  would like to buy some Premium Ships ,but I would like to use Doubloons in stead of charging my credit card but the ship I want is not in the tech Tree but is in the PM/ shop. Also if I sell my P/M Ship why do I get credit and not my Doubloons back?

1. Not possible, until WG puts them in the tech tree, I think if you wait until Christmas there's a lot of tech tree prems. :) Besides, don't you use a credit card to buy doubloons anyway? (is there another way? I'm genuinely curious)

2. Because you can get your ships back via credits, and thus the amount of money attached to your account dose not change. WG policy. (Also they would make so much less money if you can trade your ships out at will)

Edited by JB_24

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,279 battles

1) As stated, tech tree premiums rotate every few months or so. Which one/ones did you want? If you are patient it will most likely come back eventually.

2) If you got doubloon value back, you could buy a premium, play it one time, sell it, buy another and repeat. They would lose out on sales which means lose money. You get credits and if you ever want the ship you sold back, just submit a ticket and make sure you have the amount of credits you sold it for saved up. In general, never sell a premium ship.

[CUTIE]
Members
1,438 posts
6,203 battles
1 hour ago, Midmar said:

There are several ways to buy things from the premium shop without directly charging your credit card on site.   WarGaming NA offers the ability to use PayPal or Amazon Pay for store purchases, or you can also use some major retailer gift cards via Openbucks.  As for the rest, the two replies above already covered it. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
248 posts
5,690 battles
1 hour ago, Harv72b said:

There are several ways to buy things from the premium shop without directly charging your credit card on site.   WarGaming NA offers the ability to use PayPal or Amazon Pay for store purchases, or you can also use some major retailer gift cards via Openbucks.  As for the rest, the two replies above already covered it. :Smile_Default:

oh, that answers my question. (I use paypal, but I always had thought of it as a digital debit card of sorts lol)

[LOU1]
Members
9 posts
1,220 battles
1 hour ago, Battleship_Constitution said:

1. pay pal, other gift cards, gamestop sells wargaming cards.

2. Not possible. you get the crdt value at 50% when you sell. Recomend to NOT sell PM ships.

Wargaming cards are only redeemable for doubloons/gold.  You cannot purchase anything else from the premium shop with them.

[BOTO]
Members
4 posts
8,000 battles

I go to game stop and buy a 20$ game card and then buy Doublooms then buy the ship I want on thetech tree .

[HINON]
Supertester
7,550 posts
7,712 battles
10 minutes ago, Midmar said:

I wanted to buy the warspite!

If she’s not available in the tech tree then you can only buy her in the premium shop. Otherwise you just need to wait until she’s added back to the tech tree.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,746 posts
3,738 battles

If you're gonna buy a Premium Ship directly from the tech tree using doubloons, be sure take into account of how many ship slots in port you have. Unlike buying a Premium ship from the Premium Shop, buying one from tech tree does not come with a free port slot. So unless you already have am empty slot available, please keep that in mind because it might add 300 doubloons to the cost. Just sayin'.

Sign in to follow this