Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RobertViktor68

I keep forgetting.......

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,259
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Select one you're missing, and agree to trade in the specified number of duplicates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,160
[WORX]
Members
4,588 posts
15,437 battles

Well, if you have duplicates or you are your starting to get duplicates, all you have to do is.

  • Click on the award you want
  • Check the duplicate price for that item, for Hesley its 5 Duplicates
  • IF you have the required number then you can obtain the reward
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,323
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,899 posts
11,620 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Well, if you have duplicates or you are your starting to get duplicates, all you have to do is.

  • Click on the award you want
  • Check the duplicate price for that item, for Hesley its 5 Duplicates
  • IF you have the required number then you can obtain the reward

This and it is better to wait until you have enough duplicates to complete the collection before doing so.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,160
[WORX]
Members
4,588 posts
15,437 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

This and it is better to wait until you have enough duplicates to complete the collection before doing so.

^^ good point I would argue that they do a good job in filling the collections fast (although I am missing the 2 yr Anniversary). I did forgot if the Collections is is forver or was it the campaign ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,323
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,899 posts
11,620 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

^^ good point I would argue that they do a good job in filling the collections fast (although I am missing the 2 yr Anniversary). I did forgot if the Collections is is forver or was it the campaign ?

If there is a collection with a campaign the collection lasts as long as the campaign which in the case of Yamamoto & Halsey do not go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,382
[TBW]
Members
7,895 posts
14,415 battles
13 minutes ago, RobertViktor68 said:

Thanks guys.   I should write it down.  I keep forgetting every time.

I would not use the duplicates until you have enough to finish the collection or your odds of getting the ones that you don't have go down and the need for more crates goes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×