You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Eremiyah

When will the worcester arrive?

31 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
2,016 posts
13,515 battles

Soon, patience is not only a virtue. Its a sign of maturity. Patience spread it along and pass it forward 

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 2

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles
18 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Soon, patients is not only a virtue. Its a sign of maturity. Patients spreed it along and pass it forward 

I didn't realize that being in a hospital made one virtuous.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
440 posts
13,738 battles

Best guess would be around June 27th.  WG still hasn't introduced the new CL ships on the test server, which leads one to believe that there is going to be another round of playtests.  This would also be in keeping with the 4 week schedule that WG has stated for new patch drops.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
440 posts
13,738 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I didn't realize that being in a hospital made one virtuous.

You'd be amazed at how many people find religion when they wind up in the hospital.

Beta Testers
534 posts
4,956 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

You'd be amazed at how many people find religion when they wind up in the hospital.

I just wish they'd find a dictionary and an old copy of Struck and White's.

[YORHA]
Members
3,549 posts
54 minutes ago, NK_33 said:

I just wish they'd find a dictionary and an old copy of Struck and White's.

Or  use Spelchek!

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,152 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Soon, patients is not only a virtue. Its a sign of maturity. Patients spreed it along and pass it forward 

not only a virtue and maturity but sick people too.

[GT99]
Members
211 posts
6,152 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

Or prison.....:Smile_glasses:

Beta Testers
934 posts
6,141 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

Best guess would be around June 27th.  WG still hasn't introduced the new CL ships on the test server, which leads one to believe that there is going to be another round of playtests.  This would also be in keeping with the 4 week schedule that WG has stated for new patch drops.

They said the new CLs wouldn't be in the PTS.

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,743 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

LOL

Edited by Cruxdei

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Or  use Spelchek!

Unfortunately, spell check wouldn't have helped (most likely), because "patients" is a properly spelled word.  It's just the wrong properly spelled word.

[-MS-]
Beta Testers
1,458 posts
3,980 battles

What I'm more concerned about is what spreeding around means, and why he wants patients to do it. 

[YORHA]
Members
3,549 posts
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Unfortunately, spell check wouldn't have helped (most likely), because "patients" is a properly spelled word.  It's just the wrong properly spelled word.

I was thinking of "spreed", but... yah. 

Turns out that "Spreed" is now considered the past tense of "Spree",  and the world is getting dumber faster than I can keep up.

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
5 hours ago, Captain_Eremiyah said:

What it says on the title

3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Update 7.6, which as HamptonRoads said would be Jun 27th, barring something going wrong. Like he said that fits the 4 week development cycle and also when the new Cherry Blossom campaign is to hit, which is currently testing on PTS 7.6. 

Members
2,134 posts
4,850 battles

Do you think we will see another boom in cruiser population once the CLs go live? Do you think we will see people hugging islands with them, or will people play them in open water and get wrecked?

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
1 minute ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Do you think we will see another boom in cruiser population once the CLs go live? Do you think we will see people hugging islands with them, or will people play them in open water and get wrecked?

Oh yeah, you will see a lot of Dallas, Helena, Cleveland, Seattle and Worcester on Jun 27th and the week or so beyond.

Members
475 posts
5,767 battles
5 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

You'd be amazed at how many go to see a doctor when religion doesn't solve the health problems.

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles
23 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I was just in a random battle with … get this … 1 CV, 1 BB, and 1 DD on my team, along with 9, count'em, NINE cruisers! 

Holy (bleeping) cruisers, Batman!!!  :Smile_ohmy: