You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kinnard63

wth cruisers

19 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
7,594 battles

This has gotten to the point of lunacy!!! If you're lucky you get a team where they have 10-degree window to shoot from behind island. Forget about support its world of tanks in a bad way with the back and forth behind islands.And the sitting 2k off a cap and will not under any circumstances move into the cap. And the whole time screaming for the dds to cap even though they will not move out of cover and support the dd 2 k away getting slaughtered. Youtube has wrecked the ca line every game on the losing team there's a pack of ca s that eventually leave islands at full speed ahead away from the enemy and caps even though we are down 800 pts. Its like they dont understand the concept of if you allow your bbs and dds you know the ones capping and dying to get slaughtered while you hunt the elusive citadel from behind the islands or at max range where your hitting approx. 8percent of the time.Doesnt work everrrrr. YTou have rate of fire and speed use it and for the love of god quit running from dds you have radar and should be able to easily waste a dd. Theres always 2 or 3 of you bunched together. Anyway i feel a lot better and just wish you guys would quit with noster tactics already and remember have fun 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

What does YouTube have to do with anything?

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,325 posts
9,621 battles
2 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Video killed the radio star.

• Cool 2

[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,152 battles

I actually stumbled through that only to discern he bashes Notser, even though he misspells Notser…. the damage is done. 

Actually played a couple of games last weekend with Notser, both games, he was in a German DD, he played very, very well.

[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles
2 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Video games were way more intense on the radio. 

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
338 posts
10,388 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I remember playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and jamming out to this song but I never saw the video. Plus 1 sir!

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,325 posts
9,621 battles
3 minutes ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

I remember playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and jamming out to this song but I never saw the video. Plus 1 sir!

The graphics stink by modern standards but the game is still great fun.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
338 posts
10,388 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The graphics stink by modern standards but the game is still great fun.

I take my PS2 on vacations, with a boatload of games, so the kids can have something to play as a group. It gets them off their phones and I-pads etc and the little ones still have fun...Vice City is still off limits though.

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,325 posts
9,621 battles
6 minutes ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

I take my PS2 on vacations, with a boatload of games, so the kids can have something to play as a group. It gets them off their phones and I-pads etc and the little ones still have fun...Vice City is still off limits though.

None of the GTA games are good for young kids.

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles
42 minutes ago, kinnard63 said:

This has gotten to the point of lunacy!!! If you're lucky you get a team where they have 10-degree window to shoot from behind island. Forget about support its world of tanks in a bad way with the back and forth behind islands.And the sitting 2k off a cap and will not under any circumstances move into the cap. And the whole time screaming for the dds to cap even though they will not move out of cover and support the dd 2 k away getting slaughtered. Youtube has wrecked the ca line every game on the losing team there's a pack of ca s that eventually leave islands at full speed ahead away from the enemy and caps even though we are down 800 pts. Its like they dont understand the concept of if you allow your bbs and dds you know the ones capping and dying to get slaughtered while you hunt the elusive citadel from behind the islands or at max range where your hitting approx. 8percent of the time.Doesnt work everrrrr. YTou have rate of fire and speed use it and for the love of god quit running from dds you have radar and should be able to easily waste a dd. Theres always 2 or 3 of you bunched together. Anyway i feel a lot better and just wish you guys would quit with noster tactics already and remember have fun 

Cruisers don’t have stealth, and cruisers don’t have armour - you should be luck that they get within 2km of a cap to bring their DPM to bear, and you should not be surprised that they bail when their flank collapses because opening up the range increases the chance you can dodge incoming fire. 

Your alternative would just be asking cruisers to yolo; at best cap before they die and the point gets recapped - not going to help if you’re already 800 points down. 

Edit: I was going to say that you should know all these things if you had played cruisers at all, but with 1500+ cruiser battles you should already know better. 

Edited by UltimateNewbie
  • Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
3,311 posts
9,766 battles
48 minutes ago, kinnard63 said:

So how do you think cruisers should be played and how does that work out for you?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,919 posts
15,675 battles
58 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Great song.

55 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Video games were way more intense on the radio. 

But the graphics were crap.

[SIDE]
Members
1,603 posts
9 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Cruisers don’t have stealth, and cruisers don’t have armour - you should be luck that they get within 2km of a cap to bring their DPM to bear, and you should not be surprised that they bail when their flank collapses because opening up the range increases the chance you can dodge incoming fire. 

Your alternative would just be asking cruisers to yolo; at best cap before they die and the point gets recapped - not going to help if you’re already 800 points down. 

Edit: I was going to say that you should know all these things if you had played cruisers at all, but with 1500+ cruiser battles you should already know better. 

Drops microphone, exits stage right. Love it.

Members
19 posts
7,594 battles

Nothing against notster he kicks [edited]and pulls it off. Its the other 80 percent im complaining about . In my opinion its shot placement and markmanship not tatics that carry the day. And if you see a push at least draw fire for a sec and make them traverse there guns . You know like a team instead of calling them a [edited] and watching them burn while you sail away to the next island. Anyway just had a bad couple matches and venting and by the way i definitely am below average and play way to agressive . Thank you for your time