You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JochenHeiden

MMM V 1.1.0.3 stopped working today

14 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
863 posts
8,110 battles

My Match making Monitor program stopped working today, I am not sure why.  It says "found a battle, but no stats.  Wrong region?"

Has anyone else noticed this, and if you have, do you know of a fix?

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,743 battles

so it's the wows version of xvm?thank god.

[SYN]
Members
4,585 posts
11,469 battles

Consider yourself fortunate, then.

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
14 minutes ago, JochenHeiden said:

My Match making Monitor program stopped working today, I am not sure why.  It says "found a battle, but no stats.  Wrong region?"

No great loss 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Mine dropped as well- had some issues with the wows numbers page too but those have since been remedied. 

[TMS]
Members
1,838 posts
22,785 battles

@JochenHeiden Your version is 2 versions behind.

https://monitor.pepespub.de/download

Changelog for version 1.2.0.0

• Fix for the problem with the program not accepting the path for the steam version (big thanks to E_wan_o for pointing out what the problem was)
  • Fix for the api privacy problem
Edited by Final8ty

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
1 hour ago, JochenHeiden said:

Hi 

A simple question from a average Joe you are using a tool by all accounts from what I gather from a great deal of the community  consider a divisive program that breeds a great deal of saltiness  and divides the community.

You proudly display a Victory display for clan battles in your signature and your in one of the top clans so obviously your a talented player.

So why even bother having such a program if your so good I don't get it.

So how does it work you get into game turn the program on find who is the best on the enemy team relay the info to your team so you hunt them down and eliminate him  then go about seal clubbing the rest of us for fun or do you prefer to do the seal clubbing first.

The way i see it if your that good you really don't need this program If you need to use a program to look up everyone's Stats in game  just to see who is good and who is not then target whoever, I find that rather unsportsmanlike.

But that's just my opinion 

regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 2

[RUSHB]
Members
863 posts
8,110 battles
1 hour ago, Final8ty said:

@JochenHeiden Your version is 2 versions behind.

https://monitor.pepespub.de/download

Changelog for version 1.2.0.0

• Fix for the problem with the program not accepting the path for the steam version (big thanks to E_wan_o for pointing out what the problem was)
  • Fix for the api privacy problem

The website does not work for me at all.  It says secure connection failed.  Do you have a direct download link?

[5BS]
Members
5,023 posts
On 6/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, tm63au said:

Hi 

A simple question from a average Joe you are using a tool by all accounts from what I gather from a great deal of the community  consider a divisive program that breeds a great deal of saltiness  and divides the community.

You proudly display a Victory display for clan battles in your signature and your in one of the top clans so obviously your a talented player.

So how does it work you get into game turn the program on find who is the best on the enemy team relay the info to your team so you hunt them down and eliminate him  then go about seal clubbing the rest of us for fun or do you prefer to do the seal clubbing first.

The way i see it if your that good you really don't need this program If you need to use a program to look up everyone's Stats in game  just to see who is good and who is not then target whoever, I find that rather unsportsmanlike.

regards

The same reason, I suspect, I do, and why I keep my stats hidden: to prioritize targets based on their stats. Contrary to what you think, it is the smart player that takes every *legal* advantage they can get (the only unfair fight is the one you lose), while trying the minimize their ability to have the same advantages used against them. That's why I am wary of players who hide their stats, because I know why I do it, and likewise am wary of and will focus down those with comparable stats to mine.

[DENY]
Members
249 posts
6,961 battles
On 6/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, tm63au said:

Hi 

regards

Because it gives you information that can be used to make decision in game. Let's suppose you are playing a cruiser, and there are two of your DDs in cap, you know neither player, they are facing 2 DDs and a CA as well, you can shoot at either of the other sides DDs, do you shot at the DD that averages 3K damage, or the DD that averages 72K damage?

There's a WORLD of difference between the impact a 3K average damage DD makes on the game, which is almost none, and a 72K average damage DD, which is huge.

MMM, allows you to target the most dangerous opponents and know which of your teammates are most important to protect.

Stats can give a a very good idea how people play. Very low damage DDs with low average XP almost always suicide at the beginning of a match. You can't save them, and putting yourself at risk to try and save them hurts your team.

A Montana that averages 130K damage, if you are in a Mino and are spotted just before smoking, stopping in your smoke is asking for citadels. He'll lock your last location and pound you if you stay in smoke.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2