Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RustyOldFart

The Blykawica needs some love by the Dev Depo

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,783 posts

So I've had the Blys for a long time now.  Its a fun destroyer to play as is.  Decent guns decent concealment if your captain is perked for concealment.  But this ship is in desperate need of some up grades.  Most ships of this class have 4 torpedo tubes per launcher that could definitely and should be added.  I'm not asking for a buff on the range the range is good and the damage is good.  The other thing is because the Blys is the only ship of it's nation.  Maybe hydro should be added to the ship to give it a more versatile play style.  I'm not sure what else could be added even though it's already a fun ship to play those upgrades could be used.

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
810 posts
21,388 battles

I think they should give it 32mm bow armor, immunity to pens, laser direction finders, Russian radar, and a faster rate of fire.  Not sure what else they could add.

Edited by Kongo_Pride
  • Cool 2

[PRNA]
Members
312 posts
4,265 battles
15 minutes ago, Kongo_Pride said:

I think they should give it 32mm bow armor, immunity to pens, laser direction finders, Russian radar, and a faster rate of fire.  Not sure what else they could add.

Yeah, but if only you could say it really sarcastically, then that would do it.

Members
3,783 posts
2 minutes ago, Sou1forge said:

Yeah, but if only you could say it really sarcastically, then that would do it.

Personally the guns on Blys are fine as they are.  Just the torps need 4 instead of three and an addition of hydro.  That's all I could ask for, for Blys.  Maybe the concealment upgrade module instead of the Rudder Shift module but that one is not as important.

• Cool 1

[HYDRO]
Members
3,242 posts
4,810 battles

Blyska is fine so far. If I were to do just one change, would be to give Blyska, Mahan, Minsk and Maas small concealment buffs, so as to not get shafted that much when facing higher tiers. I feel 6.6 km instead of the 6.8 and the 6.9 of Mahan could be helpful and not unbalancing buffs.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,021 posts
16,243 battles
32 minutes ago, Kongo_Pride said:

Spotter aircraft, hydro and heal.

[CUTER]
Members
810 posts
21,388 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

Spotter aircraft, hydro and heal.

Can it be a Conqueror heal?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,021 posts
16,243 battles
3 minutes ago, Kongo_Pride said:

Can it be a Conqueror heal?

It's your fantasy Tiger; make it any heal you want. That is a good one though.

Sign in to follow this