Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Captain xp

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

308
[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles

Does a 19 pt captain earn more captain XP on a premium boat? Or is the captain XP the same for all captains on a premium boat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[NNC]
Members
2,059 posts
7,871 battles
3 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Does a 19 pt captain earn more captain XP on a premium boat? Or is the captain XP the same for all captains on a premium boat?

It earns the same. Its not via skill points but rather ship+modifyer+premium

edit: example: 19p on blackswan win a game and get 500capt xp.

0p on blackswan, same modifyiers and premium and get same battle results on same ships etc, you will get 500 capt xp.

same goes to apply for ever boat. However certain ships may earn more.

like tirpitz would possibly gain 1k capt

while bismarck earns 750 capt xp. 

(Of course these arw imaginary numbers)

Edited by JessieTheKitty
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
308
[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles
11 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

It earns the same. Its not via skill points but rather ship+modifyer+premium

edit: example: 19p on blackswan win a game and get 500capt xp.

0p on blackswan, same modifyiers and premium and get same battle results on same ships etc, you will get 500 capt xp.

same goes to apply for ever boat. However certain ships may earn more.

like tirpitz would possibly gain 1k capt

while bismarck earns 750 capt xp. 

(Of course these arw imaginary numbers)

My 19 pt Captain is in a BB, I have 1 premium BB, but I have 3 premium cruisers and my 12 cruiser captian is better suited in them. So I will use my cruiser captain in those for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[NNC]
Members
2,059 posts
7,871 battles
4 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

My 19 pt Captain is in a BB, I have 1 premium BB, but I have 3 premium cruisers and my 12 cruiser captian is better suited in them. So I will use my cruiser captain in those for now

Sure. If you are trying to grind that 12p to 19 p great idea. Btw higher tiers= more capt xp.would recommand tier7+

also 19p captains create Elite captian xp which can be used to directly put sums of earned xp into any capain you wished.

 

so say you got 20,000capt xp in one game in a 19p thats 20,000xp you can put towards on leveling any captain you wish.

however if its 12 points you do not earn captain xp and it will only go foward to leveling that certain captain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
308
[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles
13 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Sure. If you are trying to grind that 12p to 19 p great idea. Btw higher tiers= more capt xp.would recommand tier7+

also 19p captains create Elite captian xp which can be used to directly put sums of earned xp into any capain you wished.

 

so say you got 20,000capt xp in one game in a 19p thats 20,000xp you can put towards on leveling any captain you wish.

however if its 12 points you do not earn captain xp and it will only go foward to leveling that certain captain

Right now I'm putting the xp from my 19 pt captain into my cruiser captian too. And my 19 pt captain is in my Bizmarck and I play it most of the time. I have enough XP on him to add 2 points to my other Captain. He just sucks in my cruisers, totally the wrong build, that's why I'm working my cruiser captain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[NNC]
Members
2,059 posts
7,871 battles
22 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Right now I'm putting the xp from my 19 pt captain into my cruiser captian too. And my 19 pt captain is in my Bizmarck and I play it most of the time. I have enough XP on him to add 2 points to my other Captain. He just sucks in my cruisers, totally the wrong build, that's why I'm working my cruiser captain

I mean smart move :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×