Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Do you listen to music when playing World of Warships?

Do you listen to music while in game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• In-Game soundtrack
    • External (Spotify, podcasts, etc.)
    • No
  2. 2. Bacon

• Yes
    • Crispy

31 comments in this topic

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles

Title. I know people who do and people who don't so I wanted to get a larger sample size. I personally don't because I love the sound of the bell that rings when you land a nice HE salvo. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
1 minute ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I personally don't because I love the sound of the bell that rings when you land a nice HE salvo. 

I love the sound when I get citadeled :fish_viking:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I have the game sound effects on but fairly low and I'm always watching something on a second monitor while I play, usually youtube videos (there are a lot of old history channel/BBC/A&E pirate documentary channels out there).

Members
1,182 posts
5,156 battles

I listen to music when I play WoWs, but I have my volume levels adjusted where I can still hear the game sound effects.

When I take out the Royal Navy ships, I usually put on some Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and Queen, and for the USN I usually queue up some Damn Yankees, Jimi Hendrix, Rage Against the Machine, etc.fe

But I've got a myriad of tunes so it just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

[SALVO]
Members
21,361 posts
21,609 battles

I listen to the in-game music.  But during clan battles last season, I had to turn down the sound on the in-game music and sound effects so that I could clearly hear my clan's battle caller.

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles

I added an option for in-game and external music to help clarify things a little more. It messed up the existing votes, but there were only 6 or so. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,938 posts
11,177 battles

I just listen to pan paka pan 10 hour loop so I can further progress my Insanity

• Funny 1

[ADPT2]
Members
6,120 posts
6,580 battles

I do have the sound affects like the guns firing and others up so I can hear while listening to the soundtrack of Fate

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
20,989 battles

SS Marschiert in Feindesland

Russlandlied

Erika

Westerwald

When I'm rolling in my Hindenburg the rest of the time Rock/ Metal.

[HINON]
Supertester
21,227 posts
14,826 battles

I do. Stuff like~

or

or

[RKLES]
Members
9,325 posts
11,199 battles

I sometimes listen to music while I play, but most of the time I don’t. Sometimes I do have some fun and play Star Wars Imperial March while using a larger German BB like Bismarck... lol that seems to fit the ship so well. :Smile_teethhappy:

Another time had Lone Ranger theme going and my ship was traveling around at full speed sinkongbendmy ships one after the other. Had to laugh about how that battle fit the music so well.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,232 posts
15,642 battles

I predominantly listen to the in game sound tracks, War Drums can be nice. I also spend time div'd up and talking over Discord so having another audio source can get in the way of coordinating actions. 

But If I'm playing solo and there is a podcast I want to hear than I will turn down the game music and listen to an external audio source.  

Now am I the only one who will listen to a podcast or youtube video [mainly speech content] at 1.5x speed ? 

[NNC]
Members
2,088 posts
10,374 battles

I usually listen to itunes quite a bit. 

MOst of my youtube videos (yt under same account name) have music playing mainly because i push alt +f10 which records last 10min for me so i dont have to rerecord

Members
3,482 posts
3,790 battles

I set up that custom folder so I can listen to music without a media player. Still need to add my Information Society, Genesis, Final Fantasy XII and Hall & Oats albums though.  

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,519 posts
12,810 battles

usually in game music but occassionally listen to stuff like Iced Earth, Nightwish or Metallica.

[ICBM]
Members
580 posts
12,271 battles

I listen to classical music. Sometimes stream old rock and roll (or older depending on subjectivity).

Usually 5 channel stereo these days.

Sign in to follow this