You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zarenno

[Deleted]

8 comments in this topic

[DOMN8]
Members
151 posts
7,872 battles

EDIT: I CHECKED YESTERDAY AND NOTHING NEW, NOW THERE IS MORE SHIPS....
TOPIC IS SOLVED PLEASE IGNORE: 

Edited by Zarenno

[ARGSY]
Members
11,704 posts
7,510 battles

Go look again now. There's a whole lot of ships there which were not there last night.

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles

They won't sell the game breaking ships again, like Belfast for example, which ruined ranked at tier 7. If you want one of these ships, buy a ton of santa crates this Christmas and see what you can get. That's the only way you can and will be able to get them. Huanghe is on sale right now, but I wouldn't recommend her because she's not that good of a ship. 

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
4 minutes ago, Zarenno said:

I am very curious about some of the premium ships that are in this game that are not available in the shop and yet have not been banned from sale like the obvious Alpha/Beta/Kutu/Belfast. Where have these ships gone and is there any timeline on when I will be able to buy one? I have been checking the shop every few days for new ships like the Hunghe, and yet I can never find it and the shop rarely sells anything different than what has been currently available. The in-game doubloon purchasable ship list is almost a ghost town compared to the amount of premiums chugging around in game. 

Is there any sort of calender we can view to start saving up for something we want, or are we just going to have to wait for something that will probably only appear after we accepted that we no longer want the ship? For example, when the Pan Asian tier 6 cruiser Hunghe arrived in store I was curious about it and decided that I would wait a few weeks to see how people liked it on the forums and on youtube. Then when I had watched and researched enough about the ship and wanted to buy it, it was nowhere to be found in the shop (I don't know how long it was available for but ships like the Perth have been on salve forever).   

The Iwaki Alpha and Arkansas Beta were reward ships for Alpha and Beta testing. I highly doubt they will ever go on sale or be offered in a box.

Kutuzov, Belfast, Nikolai I, Gremyashchy have all been removed from sale as being overpowered. They will appear in boxes like the Santa Boxes at Christmas or in a supercontainer. 

[DOMN8]
Members
151 posts
7,872 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Edited by Zarenno

[WOLF7]
Members
11,841 posts
7 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

They won't sell the game breaking ships again, like Belfast for example, which ruined ranked at tier 7. If you want one of these ships, buy a ton of santa crates this Christmas and see what you can get. That's the only way you can and will be able to get them. Huanghe is on sale right now, but I wouldn't recommend her because she's not that good of a ship. 

Never say never.....They are selling the KA again, when it was "Removed for cause" :Smile_teethhappy:

And the fact that they are once again selling the Guilio says anything is possible.....

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
1 minute ago, Zarenno said:

I said the ships that have not been Banned from sale like those aforementioned. 

Sorry, misread that. WG rotates the premiums in the shop. It is widely believed, but not officially confirmed, to generate an artificial scarcity so when one shows up in the shop, the player is more likely to impulse buy it. If they were all always in the shop, then you could always say, maybe later when I have more spare change. But if the ship is in the shop for a limited time, people are more likely to buy it before it leaves.

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles
11 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Never say never.....They are selling the KA again, when it was "Removed for cause" :Smile_teethhappy:

And the fact that they are once again selling the Guilio says anything is possible.....

KA isn't breaking the game. Tier 3 isn't that important. The games at low tier don't matter as much as at high tier. Giulio Cesare, while very strong, isn't OP. The armor and AA weakness makes up for the ship's great mobility and firepower. I don't understand why people think Giulio is as OP as ships like Kutusov, Belfast and Nikolai.