You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Punisher_One

Premium Account Sale

6 comments in this topic

Members
382 posts

I noticed WOT has a 365 day Premium Account and a vehicle bonus for $84.99.  Since it’s shared between games you can save a little money. Not the best deal I’ve seen but better than nothing. 

[VOP]
Members
357 posts
8,016 battles
6 minutes ago, Punisher_One said:

I noticed WOT has a 365 day Premium Account and a vehicle bonus for $84.99.  Since it’s shared between games you can save a little money. Not the best deal I’ve seen but better than nothing. 

They actually made it 365 days and not 360 days?  Thanks for the info.

Members
382 posts

My bad it is 360 not 365. Dang bi focals. So deal it isn’t unless you want the vehicle and garage slot. 

Edited by Punisher_One

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles

It's not just a vehicle either. It's the BT-SV.  They sell that thing for $100 from time to time with a gold package worth about $100, but this is a really good deal.  15% off premium is a pretty standard retail discount, but the tank alone would/could go for $40-$50 and people would gladly pay.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,397 posts
14,922 battles

The code to get it, originally,  was from a Russian promo and was $100. Just the tank.

So it is like getting an OP rare tank for free.

[UEFN]
Members
881 posts
16,493 battles

hard to believe anybody would pay more than $5 for that freebee tier 3 BT-SV that look like a frog, the sales of the one year premium is pretty good though.