DrewTenma

request Doubloons back

13 comments in this topic

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles

I want to return my Alabama for the doubloons to get a different ship. The Alabama is a complete and utter disappointment, I wouldn't have bought it if I had know it played so poorly with my play style...

PS WG: this is why letting people test premium ships for a game or two would be a GOOD THING

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

[-K-]
Members
5,477 posts
9,417 battles

Submit a ticket to support.  They won't be able to support you directly in the forums.

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles

Buyers remorse has never been a problem of mine. If you bought a Gremlin or a Pacer when they came out, I could understand the remorse. So your play-style is fixed and not flexible.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

Buyers remorse has never been a problem of mine. If you bought a Gremlin or a Pacer when they came out, I could understand the remorse.

Not really buyers remorse as much as the ship is completely incompatible with my "brawler" play style

Members
1,802 posts
5,702 battles

Nothing wrong with the ship one of my best. Premiums are not supposed to be better ships. Your missing the point there just different in certain areas. Before you buy a ship read Little white mouse reviews she explains what the ship is all about.

Edited by Raven114

[NAVY]
Members
1,021 posts
4,141 battles
11 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

Not really buyers remorse as much as the ship is completely incompatible with my "brawler" play style

Did you read or watch any of the reviews of the Alabama before purchasing the ship?

Alabama premium ship review from @LittleWhiteMouse - 

Edited by daVinci761st
fixed YouTube link... I'm such crap sometimes lol

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
51 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

Look DrewTenma please understand I am not knocking you, but if you post a replay (or two) there are lots of players that will help you.

Once you get the Bama learned you will like it.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,574 posts
12,258 battles
2 hours ago, DrewTenma said:

I want to return my Alabama for the doubloons to get a different ship. The Alabama is a complete and utter disappointment, I wouldn't have bought it if I had know it played so poorly with my play style...

PS WG: this is why letting people test premium ships for a game or two would be a GOOD THING

With all the videos from community contributes plus LITTLE WHITE MOUSE's review on forums, you didn't do any research to fund out if it was a good buy for You?

That's like needing a truck with an 8' bed and buying a corvette....

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
98 posts
5,546 battles

i like posting in locked threads

[NOBS]
Members
651 posts
6,732 battles

I'm hooked on German boats, I buy them when I see them for sale (minus Tirpitz, it's garbage next to the Biz) every boat plays different, my premiums don't play better, some of them might end up port queens, but I had the choice not to spend gold or cash on them at the time of purchase. Congratulations, you have a brand new used boat. 

PS id like a Graf Zeppelin, I'd like to test play it for a couple years, I'm even willing to accept an over priced lease agreement!

Edited by Capt_h2o
After thought

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
574 posts
5,231 battles
5 hours ago, DrewTenma said:

So the mods shut down your other thread about this because it wasn't productive, so you start a new one on the same thing?