You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TexJapan

Campaign Missions bugged

3 comments in this topic

[VFW]
Members
1,191 posts
23,650 battles

For the Halsey Campaign (hit hard, hit fast, hit often), I'm finding that Mission 4, tasks 8&9 not registering damage done to IJN nor KMS ships.   It worked for a while, but now nothing is counted.  I've re-set the game, ran the in-game program check, re-instituted Mission 4, task 5 (which I completed).  Nothing so far.

M4/8 and M4/9 stopped working after I completed M4/5 (combined damage to IJN/KMS ships).  After I achieved that task, then M4/8 and M4/9 stopped working. 

VR,

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles
8 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

For the Halsey Campaign (hit hard, hit fast, hit often), I'm finding that Mission 4, tasks 8&9 not registering damage done to IJN nor KMS ships.   It worked for a while, but now nothing is counted.  I've re-set the game, ran the in-game program check, re-instituted Mission 4, task 5 (which I completed).  Nothing so far.

M4/8 and M4/9 stopped working after I completed M4/5 (combined damage to IJN/KMS ships).  After I achieved that task, then M4/8 and M4/9 stopped working. 

VR,

It is most likely the random display bug. Try restarting the client.

[VFW]
Members
1,191 posts
23,650 battles

OK, update.

It started to work after my 3rd game this morning.   Scratching my head on this one....   And yes, I'm using the USN Cruisers DM and Buffalo...in case it is asked.

17 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is most likely the random display bug. Try restarting the client.

Did that last night twice to no effect.   But as stated, it started to work again on it's own which I've haven't the clue to why...but glad it's working again.

VR,