Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Worth Buying?

39 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
251 posts
5,109 battles

Wargaming is selling the Konig Albert for $12 is it worth it seeing as it is a tier 3 BB? Is it as overpowering at tier 3 as I've heard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,534
[INTEL]
Members
6,727 posts
26,426 battles

König Albert is a very decent BB.

I like mine, though I don't play T3 other than Coop to warm up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[LEGIT]
Members
470 posts
6,763 battles

The ship itself is good but I dont think its worth 12 bucks. 

Edited by KAGA_kaini
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,613 posts
4,525 battles

Wow, can't believe they're selling it again. Yes, it's definitely worth it - the range sucks, and the dispersion is stupid, but it's funny as hell to smash other t3 BBs.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[LEGIT]
Members
470 posts
6,763 battles

I dont see it in the premium shop..

 

wait. found it

Edited by KAGA_kaini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,538
[-K-]
Members
5,454 posts
9,396 battles

If you like low tier BB play, Konig Albert is a great buy.  It's really a T4 battleship shoehorned into a T3 slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,308
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
13 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Wargaming is selling the Konig Albert for $12 is it worth it seeing as it is a tier 3 BB? Is it as overpowering at tier 3 as I've heard?

 

10 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

König Albert is a very decent BB.

I like mine, though I don't play T3 other than Coop to warm up.

 

9 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Goeben said:

Wow, can't believe they're selling it again. Yes, it's definitely worth it - the range sucks, and the dispersion is stupid, but it's funny as hell to smash other t3 BBs.

As the others have said it is a good T3 Battleship, I love mine I use it long with my other KM Premiums to Train my German Commanders.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
Members
2,668 posts
7,977 battles

LUL, i cant belive they are selling KA again, this ship is OP for a T3 BB. If you low tier BBs KA is very worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
17 minutes ago, KAGA_kaini said:

The ship itself is good but I dont think its worth 12 bucks. 

What would you say to $9.66?  They also have a doubloon bonus going on this weekend.  Spend $10 and get 500 doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[LEGIT]
Members
470 posts
6,763 battles
Just now, ClassicLib said:

What would you say to $9.66?  They also have a doubloon bonus going on this weekend.  Spend $10 and get 500 doubloons.

If thats the case I would rather buy a high tier ship. Adding to this I dont play at T3 or less. So for me its just a another decoration in port 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
2 minutes ago, KAGA_kaini said:

If thats the case I would rather buy a high tier ship. Adding to this I dont play at T3 or less. So for me its just a another decoration in port 

Oh but I'm sure that extra icing on the cake is going to tip people towards making a purchase... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
55 posts
2,275 battles
6 minutes ago, KAGA_kaini said:

If thats the case I would rather buy a high tier ship. Adding to this I dont play at T3 or less. So for me its just a another decoration in port 


Not 500 for every $10 this time

Quote

 

This weekend, get 500 doubloons  for the first $10 USD spent in the Premium Shop and 250 for every $10 USD spent after! No limits!  

 

 

Edited by mulafasi
Can't speel properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[LEGIT]
Members
470 posts
6,763 battles
1 minute ago, ClassicLib said:

Oh but I'm sure that extra icing on the cake is going to tip people towards making a purchase... 

If they purchase its there choice. For me I dont want to spend on it. Tho I will definitely spend on kami/grem/belfast if they ever come out again which is never gonna happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[TIMT]
Supertester
523 posts

This week's ship additions really stink.  Why add the Kidd when it's already in the boxes, and rarely played?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
107
[LEGIT]
Members
470 posts
6,763 battles
Just now, Tieberion said:

This week's ship additions really stink.  Why add the Kidd when it's already in the boxes, and rarely played?

same goes for KA and other ships....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
207
[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
Just now, KAGA_kaini said:

If they purchase its there choice. For me I dont want to spend on it. Tho I will definitely spend on kami/grem/belfast if they ever come out again which is never gonna happen.

I have them and enjoy them all.  But I suck in the Belfast.  Doesn't keep me from playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,308
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, KAGA_kaini said:

same goes for KA and other ships....

I play my König Albert and my Varyag almost everyday. They are fun little ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
565
[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles

I have a Konig Albert, it is great fun! The chaos of low tier plus the solid german construction to get within 5km of someone and smah them with AP at the same time its secondaries are burning them down... Madness.

 

Get it.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,308
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I have a Konig Albert, it is great fun! The chaos of low tier plus the solid german construction to get within 5km of someone and smah them with AP at the same time its secondaries are burning them down... Madness.

 

Get it.  

Yup it is really fun ship, one of these I am going to get the Emden. I know it is only T2 but the history behind that ship is just amazing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
289
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,249 posts
4,929 battles

She's a good captain trainer and a great T3 seal clubber to boot. @LittleWhiteMouse has a seminal review of her in her Premium ship reviews.. Yeah she's worth $12 for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×