Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

North east airfield in cherry blossom - If next to shore gun cannot elevate guns enough to hit base

5 comments in this topic

[ARP3]
Members
456 posts
10,949 battles

You need to sail all the way to the edge of the map to be able to shoot the base if you are near the shore, guns cannot elevate enough to clear and hit buildings.

The bases are too easy to kill and need more HP.

pZT3S4E.jpg

Edited by Cit_the_bed

Members
32 posts
3,282 battles
4 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

The bases are too easy to kill and need more HP.

You tried shooting them with Edinburgh yet? In my experience they do no damage to Airfield because AP. If they do please tell me at what range and where do you target?

That airfield in question is the easy one to kill because you can arc shell over the cliff and fire from location that doesn't attract bot aggro, it is the left side airfield that sometime can be troublesome to kill if your teammates don't keep the bots away.

Edited by 400lbHacker_TheCybers

[ARP3]
Members
456 posts
10,949 battles
5 hours ago, 400lbHacker_TheCybers said:

You tried shooting them with Edinburgh yet? In my experience they do no damage to Airfield because AP. If they do please tell me at what range and where do you target?

That airfield in question is the easy one to kill because you can arc shell over the cliff and fire from location that doesn't attract bot aggro, it is the left side airfield that sometime can be troublesome to kill if your teammates don't keep the bots away.

This is a problem. People shoot the wrong spot on the airfield. You can only damage the buildings in the north east area of the entire airfield, only 1/4 of the base is the actual target.

Sign in to follow this