Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Magus

Game sticks on loading screen even after entering battle

5 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Members
2,460 posts

Has anybody had this happen before? It wasn't merely slow to load the battle, I was getting all the sound effects of battle (including the noise of spotting ribbons coming up, shells hitting my ship, etc) but I simply couldn't do anything for the full duration of the battle because it wouldn't let me out of the load screen.

[BRZKR]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
702 posts
7,080 battles

Closing the game completely and restarting it usually fixes this problem for me. 

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,096 posts
13,282 battles

@Lord_Magus Similar occurrence for me last night on Raptor Rescue but I had no sound just the mission, team members, tips screen

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,096 posts
13,282 battles

@wacko17 No I do not have replay nor screen shots but for a 2nd time Raptor Rescue has failed to load past the Mission/Team Members/Tips screen. Of course without my CV Independence in the battle it was a loss and a waste of camo, signals and of course now the afk penalty battles and probable negative reports from the 6 six team mates

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,096 posts
13,282 battles

@wacko17 Failure to load in past the Mission/Team/Tips/Division screen again Random New Dawn Map once again a loss wasted credits a 1 game pink penalty and 20 minutes waiting hoping to load in before the end. No I do not have screen shots nor replays. Just the fact that it happens.

Sign in to follow this