Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KaziusOD

Please fix AI

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,714 battles

Can you please fix AI already to stop them from continuing on a path where torpedoes had been fired and have been in the water for a long long time.  The AI should at least have some ability just like a human to know they need to turn to avoid friendly fire.  My torpedoes had been in the water for at least 15-20 seconds too.  It wasn't like I knew the AI was going to be speeding right into the path of them.

This is the number one reason players get flagged pink and you would think that by now Wargaming would have fixed this.  Tired of how poorly some game companies do AI and I know it can be done better from experience.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,974 posts
14,623 battles

Why are you firing torpedoes from behind friendlies?

No, you cant know where they're gonna go, which is why you shouldn't fire torpedoes where friendlies can turn and run in to them.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,130 posts

The bots are INTENTIONALLY heading right for them... 

It's called drama...   You are supposed to turn pink.

If it is mathematically possible for them to reach your torps in time...   It will be done. 

If not, then they don't even bother.

Community Department
2,706 posts
779 battles
On 15.06.2018 at 12:45 PM, AVR_Project said:

The bots are INTENTIONALLY heading right for them... 

It's called drama...   You are supposed to turn pink.

If it is mathematically possible for them to reach your torps in time...   It will be done. 

If not, then they don't even bother.

Definitely no. We don't need such drama in our game. 

On 15.06.2018 at 11:54 AM, KaziusOD said:

Can you please fix AI already to stop them from continuing on a path where torpedoes had been fired and have been in the water for a long long time.  The AI should at least have some ability just like a human to know they need to turn to avoid friendly fire.  My torpedoes had been in the water for at least 15-20 seconds too.  It wasn't like I knew the AI was going to be speeding right into the path of them.

This is the number one reason players get flagged pink and you would think that by now Wargaming would have fixed this.  Tired of how poorly some game companies do AI and I know it can be done better from experience.

Do not fire in enemy ship if you there is even 1% possibility to hit teammate. No difference if it is bot or real player. As I see the real matter here is to shift the responsibility to anybody. It wouldn't solve the "issue".  The only reason for penalties is a dangerous manner of combat. 

UPD: thanks for suggestion, I'll give it to our developers.

Locking.