You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Early this morning/Late last night whatever your preference

7 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,910 posts

I had my Missouri  out and Destroyer came at me and my guns weren't up  so I rammed him,   Never liked the idea of sitting in the back sniping  like so many BB  drivers do and far as I'm concerned you can't hit much back there (especially  DD's ) what with dispersion  and the destroyer small size anyway I prefer to get in close,  And while my Missouri took some damage from the ramming the  DD did go down:Smile_izmena::Smile_smile:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 3

[SALVO]
Members
21,335 posts
21,550 battles

And this has crap all to do with cruisers how?

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,910 posts
15 minutes ago, Crucis said:

And this has crap all to do with cruisers how?

Well buddy normally I main cruisers By Preference  however so far the Mo n the NorCo are the only  BB's  I've been interested in,   My point was as I stated I'm not a sit in the back n snipe BB driver I like to move in n help,   Now as to how that pertains to you?   Obviously  it doesn't so just move on to what does  Hmm?   Oh and I wasn't aware that I had posted it a  Cruiser only forum I'd just post it in general

Edited by shadowsrmine

[SALVO]
Members
21,335 posts
21,550 battles
27 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Well buddy normally I main cruisers By Preference  however so far the Mo n the NorCo are the only  BB's  I've been interested in,   My point was as I stated I'm not a sit in the back n snipe BB driver I like to move in n help,   Now as to how that pertains to you?   Obviously  it doesn't so just move on to what does  Hmm?   Oh and I wasn't aware that I had posted it a  Cruiser only forum I'd just post it in general

Shadow, I don't care what ship type you main.  If cruisers are your thing, enjoy! 

My only point was that you should pay more attention to what sub-forum you're posting in before hitting the "Submit" button.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,910 posts
10 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Shadow, I don't care what ship type you main.  If cruisers are your thing, enjoy! 

My only point was that you should pay more attention to what sub-forum you're posting in before hitting the "Submit" button.

I just hit general n figured that was all I needed didn't even know there was a  BB,DD,CA,CL forum

[SALVO]
Members
21,335 posts
21,550 battles

Not a problem.  Not the end of the world.  Moving on.  Have a nice day.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,910 posts
6 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Not a problem.  Not the end of the world.  Moving on.  Have a nice day.

Cool you too  o7