You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Sometimes you just can't win......

7 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
543 posts
13,278 battles

Because one person just does not care to help.....Not naming or shaming but guess who sailed around the map border because of the big bad Asashio…..

I tried, maybe if I hadn't been burned down because I had to knife fight with the scharn we may have won.....idk, its been one of those nights....not saying I played perfect, but its frustrating when one person can influence the outcome so badly. Granted we may have still lost even if he had gone into the cap, but we will never know.

I'm sharing the replay too for two reasons:

1) Am I being unreasonable?

2) Any good chappy players I would appreciate any feedback on what I did wrong this game. PS I know my aim sucks, tough curve adjusting to these guns after playing the US line so long.

shot-18.06.15_01.03.00-0429.jpg

shot-18.06.15_01.03.18-0962.jpg

20180615_004152_PRSC108-Pr-68-Chapaev_23_Shards.wowsreplay

Members
2,167 posts
4,892 battles

Even worse, recently I've had numerous instances where I nearly got torped by allies who have absolutely no fricking idea what their torpedo range is. For example, that Nurnberg or Budyonny who thinks they have Long Lance torpedoes when the nearest target is 10km away. These guys are only good fro two things: 1. When they're on your team, sometimes they can act as meat shields.   2. When they're on the enemy team, potato harvest. 

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
3,198 posts
7,666 battles

You might want to take a a break; playing while frustrated rarely ends well either for your matches or for your enthusiasm in the game in general.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Members
543 posts
13,278 battles
9 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Even worse, recently I've had numerous instances where I nearly got torped by allies who have absolutely no fricking idea what their torpedo range is. For example, that Nurnberg or Budyonny who thinks they have Long Lance torpedoes when the nearest target is 10km away. These guys are only good fro two things: 1. When they're on your team, sometimes they can act as meat shields.   2. When they're on the enemy team, potato harvest. 

I agree, but I think this was beyond being a potato. Potatoes tend to at least charge at the enemy, this dude just drove around waiting to be carried to victory by team mates.

[SHAFT]
Members
543 posts
13,278 battles
8 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

You might want to take a a break; playing while frustrated rarely ends well either for your matches or for your enthusiasm in the game in general.

Thanks, yeah usually when it gets too much I usually just switch off the pc and comeback the next day.

[AP]
Members
1,231 posts
13,409 battles

some nights you just cant win......

this is me 2 nights ago

G9uaKnU.png

14games 3victory 11losses

and the scoreboard of the 11 losses....

6mkh1jM.png

(text says "this game i screwed up")

Edited by jason199506

[NG-NL]
Members
5,823 posts
9,443 battles
11 hours ago, Rabin69 said:

Because one person just does not care to help.....Not naming or shaming but guess who sailed around the map border because of the big bad Asashio…..

I tried, maybe if I hadn't been burned down because I had to knife fight with the scharn we may have won.....idk, its been one of those nights....not saying I played perfect, but its frustrating when one person can influence the outcome so badly. Granted we may have still lost even if he had gone into the cap, but we will never know.

I'm sharing the replay too for two reasons:

1) Am I being unreasonable?

2) Any good chappy players I would appreciate any feedback on what I did wrong this game. PS I know my aim sucks, tough curve adjusting to these guns after playing the US line so long.

shot-18.06.15_01.03.00-0429.jpg

shot-18.06.15_01.03.18-0962.jpg

20180615_004152_PRSC108-Pr-68-Chapaev_23_Shards.wowsreplay

Have you tried varying throttle for dodging? I mean sometimes you're going 1/4, other times 3/4, when BBs look at you. Chappy's a royal pain if keep missing or getting overpens, plus against broadside BBs you can rack up 5K+ volleys slamming their sides w/ AP. Asking because your details screen missing--can't tell how much you've been a flamethrower vs. brass knuckles.

It does take a lot of practice, timing those brakes and dodges. And cheer up, Chappy is the last Russian cruiser to enjoy a good rudder--I'm on Donskoi and she turns like a bus.

• Cool 1