You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Missouri Misery - Need a Team of Expert to Help

4 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,552 battles

Need a team...

Do not feel the carry power in Missouri.  This match for example, we had a really good start. Enemy DD didn't do anything and died early. The team did plenty of damage, but managed basically to sink no one (kudos to the reds). But once mid game comes and people start to die. Missouri just can't plug holes due to how fragile it is. Then late game, Missouri had a hard time going against the usually late game survivors, german BB, yamato, french, and just can't compete against them in sub 15 km range. But you have to get into range because points are being contested and time's short.

image.thumb.png.4db86865c0eea0cf89bd5c8d5c80ec83.png

Edited by NeutralState
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Red Type is reserved for Mods don't be surprised if this thread is shut down

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,001 posts
10,255 battles

Sorry to see that . It seems to happen to me a lot . Get 120K+ damage only to have it be a defeat because I am not good enough to carry a team .

BY THE WAY NeutralState ;  iirc red text is reserved for Dev's and Mod's so you may want to change the color or risk getting in trouble .

:Smile_honoring:

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,222 posts
13,013 battles

Missouri doesn't strike me as fragile so long as you watch your angles. It's also one of the fastest battleships in the game, so "plugging holes" is actually one of its strengths, at least insofar as being on scene when needed. Since it can outspot any competing battleship except the British ones, it should also get the first strike on an uncrowded map.

If it didn't work out, maybe a replay would help us get at what you mean better?

Edited by Edgecase