Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kodslayer

feed back maps are to small

6 comments in this topic

[S_C]
Members
13 posts
1,786 battles

The maps are fine for tier 1 to 4 ships,  My tier 5 arp bb can shoot across the entire map. Maps should increase in size  for higher tiers. At tier 6 and up there is no room to  run formations  , Most people shoot once turn and run.  Space ships was even more stupid. I used to blame the players for shooting and running, but I blame the maps are to small . And btw I have never  seen people get leaver penalty , all this new mod does is screw over ships with torps.  So We no implement a leaver penalty with ship that can shoot across the entire map and people turn and run. At tier 7 and 8 I fell like A kid in bath tub playing with toys.

[-AA-]
Members
1,735 posts
6,657 battles

Can you post a replay of a battle with that tier 5 ARP BB where you hit reliably enemy ships?

I also don't understand why you complain about people who run away while also wanting bigger maps...

[VFW]
Members
971 posts
21,738 battles
14 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Can you post a replay of a battle with that tier 5 ARP BB where you hit reliably enemy ships?

I also don't understand why you complain about people who run away while also wanting bigger maps...

I thought the same....funny.

vr

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
26 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

10 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

I thought the same....funny.

vr

Boy I glad you two could understand it??:Smile_amazed:

[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers
5,706 posts
6,634 battles

People will run regardless of the size of the map. Making it larger just means that it’ll take longer to get to the action, after which they will yet again run.

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

People will run regardless of the size of the map. Making it larger just means that it’ll take longer to get to the action, after which they will yet again run.

I myself do not run, I withdraw and find a better way to attack. It does not make sense to charge in to Six Red Ships and just get yourself sunk.

Sign in to follow this