You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

Russian collector club MIGHT come to NA too.

29 comments in this topic

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,054 posts
4,719 battles

yeah,you heard that right.

the club where only pokeship fans can join,with some benefits too.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/78200-collectors-club/?page=12&tab=comments#comment-2493751

basically this

Spoiler

Translated post (source in EU forum):

Hello commanders!

Today, we would like to finally dot the i in the situation that has developed with the club "Collectors". To do this, let's plunge into history a bit and remember what this initiative represented and why it was created, as well as what its future awaits.

Club "Collectors" (abbreviated KK) is a group of very active players, which are united by love for ships and marine themes. By creating this club, we wanted to give the players involved additional opportunities that, for a number of reasons, could not be extended to all.

Such opportunities included:

an additional separate store ("The table of orders");

direct channel of communication of club members with developers;

a flag in the game;

closed section on the forum and, accordingly, a separate group;

competitions for club members only.

The criterion for joining the KK was the presence in Port of a player of at least 50 different ships and the level of the account at least 13th.

Within the club, the group "Test collectors" (CI) was singled out. To enter into it it was possible under certain conditions:

already be a QC participant;

after getting acquainted with the additional rules of the CI group to apply for membership.

CIs had the additional opportunity to take part in testing new ships. Unfortunately, most of the privileges have recently been frozen, because:

current activities required a lot of manual work;

for the most part they could only be used by visitors to the forum.

At the moment, we want to completely rebuild the approach to QA work. A number of limiting factors and causes have been eliminated, so we are announcing for you a new format of the club, which is ready to launch.

IMPORTANT:

Immediately note that we publish preliminary information, tk. we understand that you are waiting for it for a long time. Not everything will work instantly, something will have to wait, but you will already have an idea of where we are heading.

Club "Collectors" 2.0 are all the same active players who love ships, naval themes and our game.

The player automatically enters the club as soon as he reaches the 15th level of the account and in his Port 50 ships are collected (any, but at least one fight must be played at least.) All modes except the training room are taken into account. The addition takes place in the first week of the quarter. The next addition to the club will be at the beginning of July 2018.

What does the collector get after joining the club?

Group "Collector" and access to the closed section of the club on the forum.

Flag of the club member.

A patch with the club's logo in the game.

Note: before the flag could be obtained only 3 months after entering the club, i.e. there was a probationary period, in which now there is no need. Since July, the flag of the club's member collectors will receive immediately, a badge too, but as soon as it is entered into the game.

?

What to do next?

By increasing the number of ships in Porto, the collector can collect a collection of special emblems:

"Collector of the III degree" - for the presence of 100 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

"Collector of the II degree" - for 150 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

"Collector of the I degree" - for 200 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

"Collector. Elite "- for 250 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights.

Thus, the more ships remain permanently in your collection, the higher the rank of your logo.

And what about the previous additional opportunities?

Premium Club Store

Sale of property in the Premium Club store was carried out in 3 ways:

1. packages for club members in the main Premium store;

2. goods for doubloons in the "order table";

3. pre-sale packages for new ships.

Through special packages for members of the club in the Premium store at various times sold ships, camouflage and flags. Through the "Table of orders", but already for doubloons, it was possible to purchase similar goods. Preliminary sales, however, allowed to get a new ship to Port before other players, but only as part of the most expensive package.

In the framework of the new policy of working with the community, one of the principles of which is the availability of any (not rewarded or exclusively reserved for partners) goods to all players, we decided not to deal with the development of the new concept of the Premium Club store, and instead try to put it on sale, in one way or another, as many ships and property as possible for absolutely all players. Thus, the need for a separate store for the club will disappear.

Already this summer, follow the update of the Premium store and property, which you can buy in the client of the game. For example, we will return many ships on sale in the game client for doubloons and in the Premium store.

Testing of ships by club members

Collectors were given the opportunity, through a personal application in a special topic, to join the "Test collectors" (CI) subgroup and take part in testing the ships. We pursued 2 main goals:

1. collect data and feedback on ships;

2. give players involved the opportunity to be involved in the creation of the game.

Unfortunately, to achieve the first goal, our experiment in this format failed. The number of players testing new equipment has increased significantly, but this did not affect the data and feedback that came to us. Those. Previously, developers and a group of super test (CT) were engaged in this, then a group of CIs was added to them, and the situation for us as conditional customers did not change. But we saw that the second goal is more or less achieved, so it was decided to go to test drives.

Ships were issued by CI a few days before the release. But here we also suffered a failure: the growing group of CI required serious control and huge time costs on our part. It was not possible to automate this: there were no resources and technical capabilities. All this, as a growing com, led to the fact that the test drives stopped. The concept was recognized as unsuccessful.

We understand that such activity is very interesting for players, and we will continue to work in this direction. Perhaps it will be a different format for early access to new technology or rental. While we do not know, but are ready to work out the idea within the framework of the already common loyalty program, so that each player can get such an opportunity - by understandable rules.

Developer's answers to questions from club members

Within the framework of the new policy of openness at the official World of Warships forum, for all players, active work is already under way to answer questions and solve problems of players.

Additionally, any player can write to one of the special mailboxes, if he does not want to post the question for public discussion:

1 mailbox (feedback) - wows_feedback@wargaming.net.

2 mailbox (complaints) - wows_complaints@wargaming.net.

3 mailbox (offers) - wows_suggestions@wargaming.net.

Flag in the game

Now every player, entering the club, gets it right away.

Separate private section

The closed section remains, it will only undergo some changes in connection with the new concept.

Once again we want to focus your attention on the fact that we, like you, are inclined to develop ideas that we developed inside the club, but in a different format. You will see the first fruits in June-July of this year. We will continue to analyze your activity and improve these opportunities within reasonable limits. And now we are working on a loyalty system and veterans' awards.

Thank you for your attention and good luck in the battles!

• Bad 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,909 posts
14,285 battles

My uninformed friend would like to know what is "Russian Collector Club"?

RCPX0um.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,054 posts
4,719 battles
Just now, RedSeaBear said:

RCPX0um.gif

but i just showed it at the spoiler.

did you just come in,didn't read anything and posted it?

[NDA]
Supertester
4,909 posts
14,285 battles
5 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

but i just showed it at the spoiler.

did you just come in,didn't read anything and posted it?

My friend has trouble with stairs and finding things hidden in tabs. I'll talk to him about this. 

• Funny 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,054 posts
4,719 battles
2 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

My friend has trouble with stairs and finding things hidden in tabs. I'll talk to him about this. 

no problem,glad we could  end this issue like civilized citizens.

hmm i thought this would bring more attention,it's great to some people and it might become a reason to keep the ships in port,people must be busy talking about RADAR again.

Edited by Cruxdei

Members
2,584 posts
2,663 battles

Seems interesting, though I wonder what will be talked about in a private forum. So far the requirements seem easy enough to reach. 

Spoiler

8hNNepe.jpg

[NDA]
Supertester
4,909 posts
14,285 battles
1 minute ago, Cruxdei said:

no problem,glad we could  end this issue like civilized citizens.

hmm i thought this would bring more attention,it's great to some people and it might become a reason to keep the ships in port,people must be busy talking about RADAR again.

I might have been busy looking through the link you provided for information and just missed the spoiler tab. Also you have to be careful with spoiler tabs, never know when you might get Rick Rolled. 

I'm not sure I would qualify for this Collectors Club. If I don't like a tech tree ship I usually sell it and keep moving up the line. This had lead to a port with only 77 permanent ships and of these I probably only play a third on a regular basis. The rest are Port Queens and Moth balled ships. 

[5IN]
Members
1,837 posts
8,520 battles

Seems like an interesting concept.  Doesn't seem like a bad thing.  I've got a ton of ships in port - not 200 - but over 100 I think.  

B

[-K-]
Members
5,434 posts
9,378 battles

While I like the concept, 50 ships seems like an easy price for admission.  Why not something a bit more exclusive, say 100 ships minimum, or 'X' amount of high tier ships?

Honestly, I could probably accumulate 50 ships across all the lower tiers within a matter of a week or two.

Edited by Ace_04

[CAST]
Members
1,249 posts
7,735 battles

It's interesting.  It will cause plenty of players to purchase extra port slots.  I only keep tech tree ships if I have the port slots to support them.  So, the worst ship in my port gets the boot when it's time to jump up to the next tier ship in any line.  I currently have 123 ships in port and 3 free port slots.

I wish the port slots dropped more often in the containers, like the captain reserve spots.  I have 90 vacant spots out of 143 in my captain reserve.  The 53 isn't an accurate number of captains in there either, since a few of them are 0 or 1 point captains.  I can get more captain XP in one game in some of my premiums than I can by playing a game to retrain these guys.  Maybe they should have a cafe for captains.  You get a certain number of points for owning a captain (number of captains) and a certain number of points for the experience of the captains (Total experience points.  These should be most important).

Edited by Murcc

Members
3,585 posts
4,493 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

RCPX0um.gif

Well, Stalin used to collect Russians and put them in these special camps...

GettyImages-79658473.jpg?auto=compress,e

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,627 posts
4,167 battles
39 minutes ago, Murcc said:

I have 90 vacant spots out of 143 in my captain reserve.  The 53 isn't an accurate number of captains in there either, since a few of them are 0 or 1 point captains.

This would drive me nuts, but I like things nice and clean.  You can pull 0-point captains for free.  No need to let those freeloaders hang out in your reserve for nothing!  (And, at least for me, 1 point is so easy to get, I'd just cut those guys loose too - but that's just me.)

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,400 battles

So I need 27 more port slots and rebuy all the ships up to T5 to join the Elite club...

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,794 posts
4,801 battles

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To grind them is my real test

To sail them is my cause

I will travel across the seas

Searching far and wide

Teaching warships to understand

The citadel that's inside

Pokeship! Gotta catch 'em all

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokeship! Oh, you're my best friend

The winrate we must defend

Pokeship! Gotta catch 'em all

A heart so true

Our HE will pull us through

You torp me, and I'll torp you

Pokeship!

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all

Yeah

• Funny 3

[VW]
Members
2,050 posts
12,878 battles
2 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

Seems interesting, though I wonder what will be talked about in a private forum. So far the requirements seem easy enough to reach. 

Reveal hidden contents

8hNNepe.jpg

No doubt the overabundance of radar ships

[LEGIT]
Members
53 posts
17,841 battles

HMM seems I'm 8 ships short of collector Elite, All with their own captains of 10 points or higher. I am only missing t7 and up cvs, and Neptune and Minotaur ;)  

and of course I will secure the US light cruisers as soon as they are released ;)  

[CAST]
Members
1,249 posts
7,735 battles
3 hours ago, Fishrokk said:

This would drive me nuts, but I like things nice and clean.  You can pull 0-point captains for free.  No need to let those freeloaders hang out in your reserve for nothing!  (And, at least for me, 1 point is so easy to get, I'd just cut those guys loose too - but that's just me.)

I'm with you on this.  My freeloaders are hanging around just because I haven't taken the time to kick their asses to the curb.  They were there taking up spots early on when some missions would give you a free spot with a captain if you had no free spots, but the captains would get put into an existing spot if one was available.

[OO7]
Members
3,267 posts
9,712 battles
6 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

While I like the concept, 50 ships seems like an easy price for admission.  Why not something a bit more exclusive, say 100 ships minimum, or 'X' amount of high tier ships?

Honestly, I could probably accumulate 50 ships across all the lower tiers within a matter of a week or two.

There is still a cost to the port slots. I'd be curious to know the percentage of players that spend nothing on the game. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I was wondering about this Club Forum "Members only" Are the Forum Guidelines subject to Gulag Guards Interpretations? {like what we now endure in other Forums?}

[-K-]
Members
5,434 posts
9,378 battles
12 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

There is still a cost to the port slots. I'd be curious to know the percentage of players that spend nothing on the game. 

However, if you've played long enough, it's not difficult to get an adequate amount of free port slots in daily containers too.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,960 posts
18,834 battles

For those without the patience to go thru the long thread of posts, here is the relevant "what is a collector's club?" information cut and pasted. Will include a link to the thread at the end of the post.

Hello commanders!

Today, we would like to finally dot the i in the situation that has developed with the club "Collectors". To do this, let's plunge into history a bit and remember what this initiative represented and why it was created, as well as what its future awaits.

Club "Collectors" (abbreviated KK) is a group of very active players, which are united by love for ships and marine themes. By creating this club, we wanted to give the players involved additional opportunities that, for a number of reasons, could not be extended to all.

Such opportunities included:

• an additional separate store ("The table of orders");

• direct channel of communication of club members with developers;

• a flag in the game;

• closed section on the forum and, accordingly, a separate group;

• competitions for club members only.

The criterion for joining the KK was the presence in Port of a player of at least 50 different ships and the level of the account at least 13th.

Within the club, the group "Test collectors" (CI) was singled out. To enter into it it was possible under certain conditions:

• already be a QC participant;

• after getting acquainted with the additional rules of the CI group to apply for membership.

CIs had the additional opportunity to take part in testing new ships. Unfortunately, most of the privileges have recently been frozen, because:

• current activities required a lot of manual work;

• for the most part they could only be used by visitors to the forum.

At the moment, we want to completely rebuild the approach to QA work. A number of limiting factors and causes have been eliminated, so we are announcing for you a new format of the club, which is ready to launch.

IMPORTANT:

Immediately note that we publish preliminary information, tk. we understand that you are waiting for it for a long time. Not everything will work instantly, something will have to wait, but you will already have an idea of where we are heading.

Club "Collectors" 2.0 are all the same active players who love ships, naval themes and our game.

The player automatically enters the club as soon as he reaches the 15th level of the account and in his Port 50 ships are collected (any, but at least one fight must be played at least.) All modes except the training room are taken into account. The addition takes place in the first week of the quarter. The next addition to the club will be at the beginning of July 2018.

What does the collector get after joining the club?

1. Group "Collector" and access to the closed section of the club on the forum.

2. Flag of the club member.

3. A patch with the club's logo in the game.

Note: before the flag could be obtained only 3 months after entering the club, i.e. there was a probationary period, in which now there is no need. Since July, the flag of the club's member collectors will receive immediately, a badge too, but as soon as it is entered into the game.

PCEE081_Collectioner.png

What to do next?

By increasing the number of ships in Porto, the collector can collect a collection of special emblems:

• "Collector of the III degree" - for the presence of 100 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

• "Collector of the II degree" - for 150 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

• "Collector of the I degree" - for 200 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights;

• "Collector. Elite "- for 250 ships in Porto during the last 100 fights.

Thus, the more ships remain permanently in your collection, the higher the rank of your logo.

And what about the previous additional opportunities?

Premium Club Store

Sale of property in the Premium Club store was carried out in 3 ways:

1. packages for club members in the main Premium store;

2. goods for doubloons in the "order table";

3. pre-sale packages for new ships.

Through special packages for members of the club in the Premium store at various times sold ships, camouflage and flags. Through the "Table of orders", but already for doubloons, it was possible to purchase similar goods. Preliminary sales, however, allowed to get a new ship to Port before other players, but only as part of the most expensive package.

In the framework of the new policy of working with the community, one of the principles of which is the availability of any (not rewarded or exclusively reserved for partners) goods to all players, we decided not to deal with the development of the new concept of the Premium Club store, and instead try to put it on sale, in one way or another, as many ships and property as possible for absolutely all players. Thus, the need for a separate store for the club will disappear.

Already this summer, follow the update of the Premium store and property, which you can buy in the client of the game. For example, we will return many ships on sale in the game client for doubloons and in the Premium store.

Testing of ships by club members

Collectors were given the opportunity, through a personal application in a special topic, to join the "Test collectors" (CI) subgroup and take part in testing the ships. We pursued 2 main goals:

1. collect data and feedback on ships;

2. give players involved the opportunity to be involved in the creation of the game.

Unfortunately, to achieve the first goal, our experiment in this format failed. The number of players testing new equipment has increased significantly, but this did not affect the data and feedback that came to us. Those. Previously, developers and a group of super test (CT) were engaged in this, then a group of CIs was added to them, and the situation for us as conditional customers did not change. But we saw that the second goal is more or less achieved, so it was decided to go to test drives.

Ships were issued by CI a few days before the release. But here we also suffered a failure: the growing group of CI required serious control and huge time costs on our part. It was not possible to automate this: there were no resources and technical capabilities. All this, as a growing com, led to the fact that the test drives stopped. The concept was recognized as unsuccessful.

We understand that such activity is very interesting for players, and we will continue to work in this direction. Perhaps it will be a different format for early access to new technology or rental. While we do not know, but are ready to work out the idea within the framework of the already common loyalty program, so that each player can get such an opportunity - by understandable rules.

Developer's answers to questions from club members

Within the framework of the new policy of openness at the official World of Warships forum, for all players, active work is already under way to answer questions and solve problems of players.

Additionally, any player can write to one of the special mailboxes, if he does not want to post the question for public discussion:

1 mailbox (feedback) - wows_feedback@wargaming.net.

2 mailbox (complaints) - wows_complaints@wargaming.net.

3 mailbox (offers) - wows_suggestions@wargaming.net.

Flag in the game

Now every player, entering the club, gets it right away.

Separate private section

The closed section remains, it will only undergo some changes in connection with the new concept.

Once again we want to focus your attention on the fact that we, like you, are inclined to develop ideas that we developed inside the club, but in a different format. You will see the first fruits in June-July of this year. We will continue to analyze your activity and improve these opportunities within reasonable limits. And now we are working on a loyalty system and veterans' awards.

Thank you for your attention and good luck in the battles!

Link to original thread: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/78200-collectors-club/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-2487950