You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ClassicLib

Premium Ships in the Online Shop

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
769 posts
8,341 battles

I noticed Atago, Molotov and Perth this morning.  Were they there already?  They weren't part of the list added last Friday. 

[GLF]
Members
796 posts
9,787 battles
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

I noticed Atago, Molotov and Perth this morning.  Were they there already?  They weren't part of the list added last Friday. 

Yes they were.  I wish molotov was like... 12 bucks.  I keep looking at that $22 and thinking about how much I would want to pay back to unbuy every time i was low tier MM.   Kirov is enraging enough as it is. 

[FADES]
[FADES]
Members
185 posts
4,478 battles
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

These ships have all been in the Prem Shop since I started playing (Jan 2018) at least.

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles
17 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

Yes they were.  I wish molotov was like... 12 bucks.  I keep looking at that $22 and thinking about how much I would want to pay back to unbuy every time i was low tier MM.   Kirov is enraging enough as it is. 

Molotov makes mass credits, Elite XP and Free XP, in tier 6 scenarios, for me any way. No other Cruisers hit as hard, not even some BBs.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[NNC]
Members
2,059 posts
7,852 battles

They have been in the shop for a while now. Atago... as far as ive seen has never left the shop. Ive been playing since RN CL drop and every week atago was there screaming pan pakka pan at me. Perth was unavailable for most of 2017. I belive she was available for short time ~summer 2017 however she was removed from the shop during smoke change and offered full return.

then she went on sale again when x-mas crates dropped -might have been in game only but thats basically same thing-

molotov has been in shop for long time. Dont think ive seen the shop without molotov

[GLF]
Members
796 posts
9,787 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

Molotov makes mass credits, Elite XP and Free XP, in tier 6 scenarios, for me any way. No other ships hits as hard, not even some BBs.

Do you play it in randoms? 

[NNC]
Members
2,059 posts
7,852 battles
3 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

Its good in randos. Basically a less specialized graf spee that is better in like every aspect but the heal

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles
8 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

I do, not as much as I should though. I have 222 ships to choose from. I need credits badly so I use it in scenarios mostly. Her guns don't fire over islands very well and she has squishy sides, no ship is perfect though.

Molotov 6 CA/CL ussr.svg 50 56.00% 31,692 1,272 0.8 0.6 0.5 26% 30% 8% 812

If you ever need to get citadels this ship is your huckleberry.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[INTEL]
Members
769 posts
8,341 battles

I guess I just haven't been paying attention.  I have it already so I probably mentally skipped over it when I looked in the store last week.  A friend is interested in the Atago and he mentioned last night that it wasn't in the Tech Tree and I didn't remember seeing it in the store.