Sign in to follow this  
Valas1

Strange website issue...

4 comments in this topic

Members
324 posts
6,320 battles

This just cropped up late last night/Today.  I can log into the website, I can visit the forums, post, etc.  But, when I click on a news article on the main page, it tells me I have to log in to comment.  Yet I am already logged in to the website.  I have tried logging out and back in, refreshing the webpage logged and and logged in, I reset my router. Not really sure what is going on, never had this issue before in my years of playing and visiting the webpage. Has anyone else ran into this issue, and if so, how did you fix it?

This is going directly to the website in the latest version of Firefox, not clicking any links in game and then going there.

Tried logging in through Chrome, and it does the same thing. 

Edited by Valas1

[PVE]
Members
2,007 posts
18,485 battles
1 hour ago, Valas1 said:

Has anyone else ran into this issue, and if so, how did you fix it?

Unfortunately haven't figured out a "fix" for it...just gave up.

I just switched back to my laptop & thought it was some kinda issue of me being logged off of it for the past month & needing to turn on some kind of setting or something (not really computer savvy...my buddy set this all up for me)...but I was unable to comment in the website articles either.

Good to know it's not an issue w/my laptop...if it isn't just something happening to the 2 of us only that is...lol.

Members
324 posts
6,320 battles

Hmm, logged into the website today, and the issue seems to be resolved. Only thing I have done since then, was powered off my modem for about 30 seconds and restarted it, and that was for a different issue.

Sign in to follow this