Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sventex

USS Alabama WGing Video (Now with history in it!)

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,459
[REVY]
Members
6,106 posts
5,104 battles

So there was a discussion start by @Lert in March about how disappointing the Naval Legends video of the USS Alabama was, since it spent so much time talking about gave development and very little given to actually talking about the ship's history.

Well the The_Chieftan got wind of this:

Spoiler

5nG3ZA1.jpg

And now we finally have a video that goes into the history of the USS Alabama!  Voicing your concerns on the forums actually works!

 

Edited by Sventex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[WOLF3]
Members
6,930 posts
2,724 battles
2 minutes ago, Sventex said:

So there was a discussion start by @Lert in March about how disappointing the Naval Legends video of the USS Alabama was

That video was poorly named.  It wasn't really part of the Naval Legends series.  I thought the subject matter was quite interesting once I understood that.

 

As for this one, the design commentary is fascinating.  Good to see the @Chieftain again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,644
[HINON]
Supertester
19,657 posts
13,234 battles
27 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

That video was poorly named.  It wasn't really part of the Naval Legends series.  I thought the subject matter was quite interesting once I understood that.

^

27 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

As for this one, the design commentary is fascinating.  Good to see the @Chieftain again.

Once again, ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,205 posts
7,302 battles

I always enjoy hearing Chieftain's input on tanks.   I thought this one was pretty good too. 

 

i know he plays WoWs every now and then.  Saw him in a CV playing against Fem not too long ago.  Was a good match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×