You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

New personal best: Most damage in a CV

18 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,110 posts
8,516 battles

Just had a rather close (and crazy!) match in Taiho and beat out my last personal best.

zSDf5ed.jpg

Was expecting to lose for most of it too. Ended up having to solo a Conq and GK (latter running AA build) as well as the usual CV duties. Thankfully their essex was lame--had he played competently, I'd have had much less impact. 2426 base XP and 2nd from top.

GG to everyone in that match, it was fun!

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,059 posts
4,743 battles

i thought it was a graf zeppelin,but well played.

[5D]
Members
1,295 posts
7,604 battles

Idk why... but the Taiho is just flippin glorious. I like it waaaaay more than the Hak.

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,346 posts
6,251 battles
1 minute ago, Spartias said:

Idk why... but the Taiho is just flippin glorious. I like it waaaaay more than the Hak.

Well, she does get to bully tier 7s at times, and the fact that she can one-shot North Carolinas is glorious.

[5D]
Members
1,295 posts
7,604 battles
Just now, Avenge_December_7 said:

Well, she does get to bully tier 7s at times, and the fact that she can one-shot North Carolinas is glorious.

Yurp... though... some of those t7's...

Looking at you... you demonic "I never run out of Def AA" Atlanta...

Can easily ruin a Taiho's day...

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,144 posts
11,562 battles

Taiho is an awesome ship, a lot strike power!

Congratz for make this dmg this days.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
2 minutes ago, Spartias said:

Yurp... though... some of those t7's...

Looking at you... you demonic "I never run out of Def AA" Atlanta...

Can easily ruin a Taiho's day

Yep, every game with an Atlanta, my first message in chat is "shots into the Atlanta will be appreciated"

All the DDs share their sentiments.

Then when the game is nearing the end, the Atlanta is naturally still sitting on full health.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,932 posts
15,675 battles
31 minutes ago, cometguy said:

Then when the game is nearing the end, the Atlanta is naturally still sitting on full health.

Not in any match I'm in, where an Atlanta is a priority target.

[PVE]
Members
2,008 posts
18,505 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Just had a rather close (and crazy!) match in Taiho and beat out my last personal best.

zSDf5ed.jpg

Was expecting to lose for most of it too. Ended up having to solo a Conq and GK (latter running AA build) as well as the usual CV duties. Thankfully their essex was lame--had he played competently, I'd have had much less impact. 2426 base XP and 2nd from top.

Damn...I hope you comped whoever took 1st from you in that battle...well done :-)

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
763 posts
7,163 battles
2 hours ago, Reymu said:

Thankfully their essex was lame--had he played competently, I'd have had much less impact. 2426 base XP and 2nd from top.

Nice game!

Unfortunately, I've been on "The other team" (tm) where our CV dies 4 minutes into the game (he was 35% WR, the enemy CV was 75% WR).

I tried as best as I could, but 4 kills later, I was the last ship on my team and I couldn't fight 5 ships and the manual torp dropping CV all at the same time....

[NG-NL]
Members
5,110 posts
8,516 battles
12 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Damn...I hope you comped whoever took 1st from you in that battle...well done :-)

Iowa, and he had the smart idea about charging out to find the Essex later. Good thing he did--reds held caps long enough they had a 300 point advantage at 3min left. Nudged ahead of me by 80 or so base XP--and no, I totally forgot about comps since that was a close win.

13 hours ago, _Browncoat_ said:

Good thing War gaming is so concerned with nerfing American CV. 

In this case, making a scrub more or less an easy kill (if you avoid getting detected).

[PVE]
Members
2,008 posts
18,505 battles
12 hours ago, Reymu said:

and no, I totally forgot about comps since that was a close win.

Understandable..I'm sure if you ever run into him again you'll hit him up (& hopefully he's not on the red team or you'll be the CV he hunts down...lol).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 6/13/2018 at 6:30 PM, Reymu said:

zSDf5ed.jpg

I am Impressed, Well done.

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
344 posts
7,366 battles
On 06/13/2018 at 4:30 PM, Reymu said:

zSDf5ed.jpg

Good job.  it sad to see the cv economy is still really bad.  if that was any othere ship line you probly would have made 1 million credits