Too_MLG_4_U

Problem With Loading Into Game

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
466 battles

There seems to be no problems when it’s finding a match. It usually is very fast for me to get to a battle. The problem that I have is that when I enter the game, the loading bar loads VERY slowly. Usually a minute or two has passed by when the loading bar finished, and the game has clearly started. It isn’t frozen, I can change the tabs at the top. I can sometimes hear my ship is being damaged, when cannons are being fired, and when torpedoes are being launched, etc. But the red anchor logo just keeps spinning while all of this happens. Most of the time I will never actually get to play, it’ll just be loading, the game will end, and it’ll just automatically take me back to port. Now people have been reporting me for inactivity. I’m really upset I can’t play. The game doesn’t even crash. I used to on the login screen, so I just downloaded it again. But now this happens. I need help. I use an iMac running on MacOS. Also, the game used to work fine back when I used to always play in 2017, I usually was one of the people to spawn into the game. Idk when this started because this also happened before and that’s why I stopped playing for a long time. 

Members
3 posts
466 battles
7 hours ago, TanakaR said:

Me three

14 hours ago, TherealThefirewolves said:

Im having this same problem. was thinking it was my internet but now that I see its not just me I know its something else :/

Do you guys have some sort of idea to fix it, or who to ask for help?

Members
2 posts
368 battles
6 hours ago, Too_MLG_4_U said:

Do you guys have some sort of idea to fix it, or who to ask for help?

I odnt know how you would fix it, but I would say try opening a ticket with support. it might be their servers being racist.