Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tieberion

When is Fridays Premium Ship list going to be posted?

30 comments in this topic

[TIMT]
Supertester
526 posts

Or is this week gonna be guesswork and just checking the store in Friday?

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,534 posts
3,305 battles

Pretty vague question... unless you dont know what day it is. :Smile-_tongue:

They will post on Friday what new things are coming, and they will be available Friday morning (assuming you live in NA) The old stuff from last week and this week still stays in the shop afaik

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,113 posts
5,915 battles
21 minutes ago, Tieberion said:

according to the "sarcastic" answer of everyone here.

they might not even post a list.

but you can take a guess,just see how many premium ships are left.

gascogne?roma?makarov?mutsu? so many left,can't forget the CVs.

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
469 posts
5,418 battles

Little White Mouse even goes so far as to update her premium ship summary whenever there's a change in the shop.

[TIMT]
Supertester
526 posts

Yeah I've been here since Alpha Alpha and am currently an ST so have seen and worked with just about if not every premium ever.  They have enough to keep putting out every week into July, so was waiting to see if they had a nice list up for us again.

[WOLF8]
Members
4,826 posts
4,633 battles
27 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

Hanging out for the Ashitaka! :fish_nerv::Smile_facepalm:

Wasn't she on sale on the shop just last month? I bought mine then. I don't know if WG will bring back a ship back into the rotation so soon.

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,540 battles

Any thoughts on which new premium will be released tomorrow? 

I'd also like to know which of the old premiums will be released in packages, maybe even ones in a package with a nice anime captain with attributes.

(T-61 send us a sign!!)

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

ummmm...What day is today? Looks in the lower right corner of the computer screen 4:19 PM cst 6/14/2018 Thursday

OOO OOOH I know this answer....

FRIDAY 6/15/2018

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, Ace_04 said:

Um......Friday? :Smile_hiding:

That'd be my guess.

Beta Testers
1,286 posts
15,655 battles
On 6/13/2018 at 10:07 AM, Tieberion said:

Which one are you hoping for?

16 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Uhhh..... Friday? :Smile_hiding:

Ok.... now that made me giggle.

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,503 posts
5,601 battles
17 hours ago, NotoriousRNG said:

Hanging out for the Ashitaka! :fish_nerv::Smile_facepalm:

It's in the shop.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/5249/

Why you would want to give WG money for a regurgitated former Amagi A hull is beyond me. But it's there atm if you want it.

[WOLF8]
Members
4,826 posts
4,633 battles
56 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

It's in the shop.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/5249/

Why you would want to give WG money for a regurgitated former Amagi A hull is beyond me. But it's there atm if you want it.

Hey now. Ashitaka isn't too bad as she seems. She at least got decent speed and great firepower, so she's workable. Besides, she's a Tier VII ship, which can enter Operations. Okay, so Ultimate Frontier is kinda trolly these days, but still not impossible. And if Narai was still around, I would bet Ashitaka can make some big bucks, especially with that Miss Kobayashi-san (but without her dragon maid) camo. Amagi can't do any of that, ya know.

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,503 posts
5,601 battles
46 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Hey now. Ashitaka isn't too bad as she seems. She at least got decent speed and great firepower, so she's workable. Besides, she's a Tier VII ship, which can enter Operations. Okay, so Ultimate Frontier is kinda trolly these days, but still not impossible. And if Narai was still around, I would bet Ashitaka can make some big bucks, especially with that Miss Kobayashi-san (but without her dragon maid) camo. Amagi can't do any of that, ya know.

Out of the tier 7 BBs Ashitaka is second from bottom for win rate despite having a small match sample size, which normally for most premium ships inflate their lifetime server stats. Third from bottom for average kills per match, third from bottom for average damage.

Sorry but I hate Ashitaka and Mutsu out of principle. Wargaming tried charging people for some recycled ex A hulls they had lying around which were previously freely available. The tier 7 premium BB should have been Mutsu in her 1943 configuration, and the tier 6 premium BB should have been Yamashiro or Ise. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,901 posts
18 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Wasn't she on sale on the shop just last month? I bought mine then. I don't know if WG will bring back a ship back into the rotation so soon.

WG is loading all the premiums (With some exceptions) into the premium shop over the next few weeks.....

[WOLF8]
Members
4,826 posts
4,633 battles
10 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Out of the tier 7 BBs Ashitaka is second from bottom for win rate despite having a small match sample size, which normally for most premium ships inflate their lifetime server stats. Third from bottom for average kills per match, third from bottom for average damage.

Sorry but I hate Ashitaka and Mutsu out of principle. Wargaming tried charging people for some recycled ex A hulls they had lying around which were previously freely available. The tier 7 premium BB should have been Mutsu in her 1943 configuration, and the tier 6 premium BB should have been Yamashiro or Ise. 

Well, I can't blame ya. I fully understand. WG could have given them a little more of something.

I still think Ashitaka (and Mutsu) isn't that bad...

Speaking of Mutsu, she was my only IJN Premium ship to enter Tier VI Operations back when I was trying to 5 star all of them. She worked just fine and dandy thar, lol. I even managed couple torpedo kills with her wee little teeny tiny torpedoes, lel.

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles

Is the EU shop doing the same stuff as the NA shop?  If so, when I wake up tomorrow I’m going to be blowing a Visa card I got participating in medical experiments.

[MOOW]
Members
280 posts
17,638 battles
30 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

So...who bought the Krispy Kreme?

got mine when it first came out...its actually a descent boat....that needs skill.......she needs more loving.

• Cool 1

[TIMT]
Supertester
526 posts

The ships really stink, pretty much all low tier, and things that have been around awhile. 

Sign in to follow this