Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Ship graphics while taking damage

3 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
60 posts
4,726 battles

I've always observed that as a ship takes damage the visual on the ship changes as begins to blacken throughout the ship. I've sometimes notices that when I take a large hit or even a hit in a specific area say from a torpedo, that area of the ship becomes darker. Is that a good visual indicator for what area a ship has taken damage? I'm trying to decide if I should take that into consideration when targeting a ship so as not to hit an area that is oversaturated already. 

[OO7]
Members
4,744 posts
11,476 battles
2 minutes ago, buzz_bomb said:

I've always observed that as a ship takes damage the visual on the ship changes as begins to blacken throughout the ship. I've sometimes notices that when I take a large hit or even a hit in a specific area say from a torpedo, that area of the ship becomes darker. Is that a good visual indicator for what area a ship has taken damage? I'm trying to decide if I should take that into consideration when targeting a ship so as not to hit an area that is oversaturated already. 

Yes, that is exactly showing the saturation of each area. Shoot for the less damaged areas of the ship for more damage

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
1,678 posts
8,346 battles

I agree, use it as an indicator of where to shoot( or avoid shooting) to maximize your damage output.

Sign in to follow this