Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RustyOldFart

Let the pinkening happen.

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,783 posts

Is it just me or am I seeing a lot more pink players now because of the way the mechanics of the game have change or is it because players are just being dimwhitted and causing damage purposely?  I don't know but there is seeming to be a heck of a lot more pink players.  Pink must be the new green.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,471 posts
7,908 battles

I think it's the game mechanics. As things stand, it's impossible to tell the difference between a teamkiller and an inadvertent disconnection.

I think the pink for battle exit needs to be restricted to deliberate exit while still alive.

[CAFE]
Members
1,723 posts
12,427 battles

You are seeing more pink because people are actually being punished now for being a team killer or leeching. The number of team killers and leechers has not changed. 

• Funny 2

[HELLS]
Members
2,229 posts
20,971 battles

In any type of battle, when you get sunk, do not exit the battle before the information about your demise has been displayed and disappears from the screen. Guaranteed pink if you exit too fast. Server comm delay may be related to this, but I always wait until the sunk message disappears from the screen, having been pinked several times for exiting battle too fast after being sunk....

Members
3,783 posts
8 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

In any type of battle, when you get sunk, do not exit the battle before the information about your demise has been displayed and disappears from the screen. Guaranteed pink if you exit too fast. Server comm delay may be related to this, but I always wait until the sunk message disappears from the screen, having been pinked several times for exiting battle too fast after being sunk....

Thats usually what I do, but most of the time I do like to wait and watch to see how the match plays out.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
1,720 posts
8,497 battles

I haven't seen many more players turning pink now than before.

Sign in to follow this