You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Asashio Clean Sweep

15 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
258 posts
10,839 battles

Nice. Lots of salty tears there I expect.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Soshi you are the embodiment  Evil DD Driver The Grinch would be Proud of you...... I am Proud of you. Good Job and hope I never see you in game on the enemy team.

[RLGN]
Members
8,645 posts
17,894 battles

lol

’But... but I thought everyone was saying Asashio’s weren’t really sinking many battleships...?!?’

Did the Frenchie escape because time ran out? Or did it suddenly become knowledgeable about WASD?

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,552 posts
12,192 battles

Just had,a match with 9 torp hits....

Those battleships bow tanking from the rear of the map....

20 km torps give them a reason to move. 

Nice game 

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,963 posts
13,193 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

lol

’But... but I thought everyone was saying Asashio’s weren’t really sinking many battleships...?!?’

Did the Frenchie escape because time ran out? Or did it suddenly become knowledgeable about WASD?

Actually, they had it won, if both the Alabama and Lyon ran away.  The Lyon ran away.  The Alabama moved toward a cap that they didn't need.  I fired a "Hail Mary" tube at the Alabama and caught him with about 30 seconds remaining to flip the points.

• Cool 1

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,963 posts
13,193 battles
2 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Soshi you are the embodiment  Evil DD Driver The Grinch would be Proud of you...... I am Proud of you. Good Job and hope I never see you in game on the enemy team.

2 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Ahh, Soshi has gone from the AA hunter in the QE to BB hunting in the Asashio. As a BB main, this is scary.

Well, I was top tier in a stealthy DD.  Some games go my way...some games..well, I don't do very well.

Obviously, I'm not going to post my potato results.

:cap_tea: 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,925 posts
5,386 battles
9 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Actually, they had it won, if both the Alabama and Lyon ran away.  The Lyon ran away.  The Alabama moved toward a cap that they didn't need.  I fired a "Hail Mary" tube at the Alabama and caught him with about 30 seconds remaining to flip the points.

Wow. . . I bet that created a nice little salt mine in the opposing team's chat.

[MWM]
Supertester
1,798 posts
5,273 battles

im just shocked you ended up in a game with more than 3 bb's.  I never seem to.

Its feast or famine with the ship in a match.  You either crush all bb before you or hit nothing.  Though thats most ijn torpedo boats anyway I suppose.

12 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

lol

Edited by Skraeling

Members
1,592 posts
8,541 battles

Great game, thats what this ship is meant for. I do however suspect for reach game like this there are many others with little contribution from the sassy ho.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,222 posts
13,013 battles

I was so looking forward to a screenshot from a 12-kill game.

Edited by Edgecase

[RLGN]
Members
8,645 posts
17,894 battles
2 hours ago, Edgecase said:

I was so looking forward to a screenshot from a 12-kill game.

Didn’t someone post a few months back something about there being exactly ONE twelve-kill game...? (I think a screenshot from the site where you can test out captain’s skills arrangements?)

[FORM]
Members
263 posts
5,721 battles

Great job!!! That is a fun DD. Can't wait for the Shimakaze new module for faster torp reload. Flamu and Noster say it makes the Shima a scary critter again. 

Edited by Scrapyard_