Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

A little disappointment

12 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,321 posts
5,040 battles

The news this morning said the new USN cruisers are here & ready for battle. From what I have heard all along it will be 7.6 when they go to the live server so I did not expect to see them on the NA server.  But I was hoping to see the PT updated so I could give a couple a try.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,628 posts
556 battles

Yeah, in what capacity are they here? The PT is down, they're not on the live server for any region that I'm aware of.

I think someone goofed and dropped the article early.

[NAVY]
Members
1,021 posts
4,141 battles
2 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

The news this morning said the new USN cruisers are here & ready for battle. From what I have heard all along it will be 7.6 when they go to the live server so I did not expect to see them on the NA server.  But I was hoping to see the PT updated so I could give a couple a try.

I expect that Public Test Server 0.7.6 to be done like 0.7.5.

In the 0.7.5 PTS, it was done in 2 parts and we didn't see the new heavy cruiser Buffalo nor the re-tiered Cleveland and other heavy cruisers until part 2; so, we most likely see the new light cruisers in part 2. I imagine we will get part 2 of 0.7.6 on Thursday.

Edited by daVinci761st
  • Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,291 posts
9,004 battles

They never put new ships on the PT before release (at least not full lines). You can be sure they will be there on the first PT after release, though.

Edited by pikohan

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

0.7.6 won't drop till a minimum of june 27th. Part two of the PT will probably  drop on the 13th at server reset 0300 pst

Members
1,175 posts
3,153 battles
12 minutes ago, daVinci761st said:

In the 0.7.5 PTS, it was done in 2 parts and we didn't see the new heavy cruiser Buffalo nor the re-tiered Cleveland and other heavy cruisers until part 2; so, we most likely see the new light cruisers in part 2. I imagine we will get part 2 of 0.7.6 on Thursday.

This. It would make since. I see no reason why they wouldn't be available for players to test in the second part since testing *should* be done and they *should* be ready to launch, balance wise. 

[LOU1]
Members
3,174 posts
8,432 battles
3 minutes ago, pikohan said:

They never put new ships on the PT before release (at least not full lines). You can be sure they will be there on the first PT after release, though.

They did with 0.7.5.2 for the heavy cruisers, though.

[TDRB]
Members
1,321 posts
5,040 battles

That could be.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,919 posts
15,675 battles
1 hour ago, ramp4ge said:

World of Warships make a mistake? Say that it ain't so!

[TDRB]
Members
1,321 posts
5,040 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

World of Warships make a mistake? Say that it ain't so!

It ain't so. I said it but.....................................

[NAVY]
Members
1,021 posts
4,141 battles
17 hours ago, kgh52 said:

17 hours ago, daVinci761st said:

I went back and reread the 0.7.6 Public Test notes from Gneisenau013, and I was wrong. We will likely not be seeing the four new light cruisers in part two.

In the previous Update, players got acquainted with the refitted U.S. heavy cruisers and light cruiser Cleveland, which proudly moved to Tier VIII. More details about the ships are available in a dedicated article. With the release of Update 0.7.6, you get the following four new ships from the U.S. light cruiser tech tree: Dallas (Tier VI), Helena (Tier VII), Seattle (Tier IX), and Worcester (Tier X).

Apart from low detectability and great handling, these ships boast rapid-fire 152 mm rifles well suited to putting the hurt on any reckless enemy destroyer or cruiser. However, keep away from battleships, and don't come under massive fire.

Please note that Tier IX and X cruisers come with as many as five slots for consumables:

• Damage Control Party;
  • Defensive AA Fire;
  • Surveillance Radar;
  • Repair Party;
  • Hydroacoustic Search.

The new ships are undergoing final tests and will not be available on the Public Test servers.

Edited by daVinci761st

[TDRB]
Members
1,321 posts
5,040 battles

The new ships are undergoing final tests and will not be available on the Public Test servers.

Thanks for the info.

Sign in to follow this