You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

Dunkirk...

15 comments in this topic

[0456]
Members
3,039 posts
8,615 battles

I'm one duplicate short of getting the last item. Last week or the week before I was able to purchase a couple containers... am I out of luck? 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,135 posts
22,237 battles

I think you can get a Dunkirk container for free from this weekends missions. Didn't they replace the weekly Bismark container?

Edit: seems it was only 1st-5th...

[SBS]
Members
4,420 posts
2,408 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Isn't the new arsenal going to allow players to get some of the old containers?

I believe so.

Slightly off topic, I wish they'd bring back the Dunkirk operation (maybe they have and I've missed it).

[HDR]
Members
1,262 posts
3,170 battles
Just now, Slimeball91 said:

I believe so.

Slightly off topic, I wish they'd bring back the Dunkirk operation (maybe they have and I've missed it).

I am sure they will have another opportunity. I got two containers this week for missions I believe.

I guess it will take a while though.

[WOLF2]
Members
556 posts
13,743 battles

Was gonna say that maybe they’ll bring back the operation on the anniversary of Dunkirk,  but just looked it up and that was a couple of weeks ago......so much for that theory.   I guess it was just a one-time tie in with the movie release.   

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,250 posts
16,582 battles
1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

I wish they'd bring back the Dunkirk operation

So do I, that was seriously fun.

[RKLES]
Members
9,309 posts
11,179 battles
1 hour ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

Was gonna say that maybe they’ll bring back the operation on the anniversary of Dunkirk,  but just looked it up and that was a couple of weeks ago......so much for that theory.   I guess it was just a one-time tie in with the movie release.   

Such a pity if this is true since the Operation was so well done and a lot of fun.

[STW-M]
Members
3,285 posts
7,698 battles

It would be hilarious if they brought back Dunkirk but also let you use whatever ship you want.

Imagine just driving a Yamato through the minefield and not caring at all, or bringing an Atlanta and massacring everything on the field.

[PVE]
Members
3,235 posts
21,599 battles

During the PT Dunkirk containers (as well as 2 other collections containers...believe it was Bismarck & French but not sure exactly) were available through the Arsenal...assuming (as those don't transfer from the PT to regular client) that they will also be available through the Arsenal when it hits the main server.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 hours ago, _ENO_ said:

I'm one duplicate short of getting the last item. Last week or the week before I was able to purchase a couple containers... am I out of luck? 

9xclzy2.gif

[SBS]
Members
4,420 posts
2,408 battles
3 hours ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same.  Oh well, here's to hoping we'll see it again.

[0456]
Members
3,039 posts
8,615 battles

Thanks guys. I guess I'll just patiently wait this one out. 

See you in battle!

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles

I just got 3 Dunkirk containers today from running Operation Dynamo for the first time. Does anyone know if containers will be given throughout the British arc? It'd be really nice for those of us who didn't get a chance to finish the Dunkirk event.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
723 posts
1,890 battles

Not sure but the containers are available for coal. Only took 15k coal for me to get the whole collection from not having even started it before. 

• Cool 1