You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Elisabeth

What's the most annoying local commercial you see?

17 comments in this topic

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles

NFL truck commercials.  One after another. You can watch a game the next day with NO commercials if ya know where to go. Takes bout 30 min. To watch a football game today takes like almost THREE hours or more. In part, that is why their ratings are down. It's totally tedious...IMO.  Boring.

Edited by dmckay

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,443 posts
11,346 battles

No really irritating local TV ads but I listen to the radio when I am driving and one local car dealers ads make me want to go there and kill, not really, everyone there.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,182 posts
5,156 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

No really irritating local TV ads but I listen to the radio when I am driving and on local car dealers ads make me want to go there and kill, not really, everyone there.

Aye. Car dealers and especially used car dealers seem to always have the most annoying ads when it comes to local radio and TV spots.

[WORX]
Members
4,223 posts
15,313 battles

I got you guys Beat, *hold my beer* I present to you Paul "from the diamond center" take away Paul, he can pass as a 70s adult film star as well

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,182 posts
5,156 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I got you guys Beat, *hold my beer* I present to you Paul "from the diamond center" take away Paul, he can pass as a 70s adult film star as well

LOL :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles

Ha!  Another one.  Fast food companies that spend a DAY or more making the burger they sell look big, lush, and perfect....on TV.  Then you buy the damn thing and it looks like a POS. MacDonald's is FAMOUS for this.  Plus, I despise their stupid azz clown.  Always have. Ronald is a freak. Freaked me out when I was a kid. Creepy. Not funny.  

Edited by dmckay

[STW-M]
Members
3,198 posts
7,666 battles
14 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Ha!  Another one.  Fast food companies that spend a DAY or more making the burger they sell look big, lush, and perfect....on TV.  Then you buy the damn thing and it looks like a POS. MacDonald's is FAMOUS for this.  Plus, I despise their stupid azz clown.  Always have. Ronald is a freak. Freaked me out when I was a kid. Creepy. Not funny.  

On that subject, this documentary is fairly enlightening:

[RKLES]
Members
9,083 posts
10,922 battles
17 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Yeah and their food takes years to decompose, that has to be unhealthy if the preservatives can literally make the food last years

[PVE]
Members
3,081 posts
21,599 battles

Any psychiatric drug commercial...although not sure if that fits into the "local" definition.

Basically any commercial that gives you a # to call (or tells you to report it to your doctor) in case of death (which is always 1 of the side effects).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
30 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah and their food takes years to decompose, that has to be unhealthy if the preservatives can literally make the food last years

The bun will be halfway off the meat. The crap they put in it will be bout half what ya see on TV. It's a POS.....most of the time.  It's made for kids. Too sweet and yucky IMO. AND I cannot believe that some travel miles when they put out that garbage they call the MacRib. OMG!  Stamped out crap (stamped meat) with some red sweet garbage on it. Makes me wonder if many Americans have just never had REAL BBQ.,,,,Texas or the South. Unreal. Makes me wanna puke. NOW....do you wanna know how I really feel?  Heh

Members
4,123 posts
8,680 battles

From Columbus, Ohio Ricart Cars ----- "We're dealing" first it was the Dad, now the Son is doing it!

[KNMSU]
Members
5,821 posts
6,146 battles
16 hours ago, galspanic said:

With Weiden-Kennedy in town here we get some weird commercials:

Wow, it's like Studio Ghibli on that first one. I'm impressed.