You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

This is Why I Hate Win and do X Missions

81 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
Members
2,462 posts
7,907 battles
15 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

I thought about this 2 kills and win mission and went with Scharnhorst. Got it on the first try. I sunk Chapy and Z-39. Scharnhorst is a good ship killer.

Getting the kills isn't the huge issue.  It's being on a winning team.  Had 4 games where I'd gotten the kills, including one in the Gneis where I had 3 and punched a big hole in the red team line, but the rest of the team either hides or dies right away.  Game where I put all of it together, it just happened that the red team did the mashed potato.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,310 posts
11,838 battles
5 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Getting the kills isn't the huge issue.  It's being on a winning team.  Had 4 games where I'd gotten the kills, including one in the Gneis where I had 3 and punched a big hole in the red team line, but the rest of the team either hides or dies right away.  Game where I put all of it together, it just happened that the red team did the mashed potato.  

This and after a few matches where you meet the X requirement but not the win you start getting frustrated and it will impact your game play no matter how hard you try to have it not do so.

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,849 posts
4,861 battles

Funny thing is, after this mission was over I almost got Kraken with Chapayev and 3 kills with Cleveland back to back...

:Smile_facepalm:

I'll just stand-by to go collect junk in Planes now...:Smile_hiding:

[KSE]
Beta Testers
260 posts
15,527 battles
41 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This and after a few matches where you meet the X requirement but not the win you start getting frustrated and it will impact your game play no matter how hard you try to have it not do so.

i did the 2 kill mission with the khab. but i had a couple games before that had 2 kills and team was on the verge of winning but ended up losing. It was frustrating. I think it took me 3 games to complete the 2 kill mission. i sunk a shima and torped a GK that was running from me and fighting my team. he ended up behind an island where no one could shoot at him except me and he was in torp range. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,310 posts
11,838 battles
2 minutes ago, WaWingsFan_15 said:

i did the 2 kill mission with the khab. but i had a couple games before that had 2 kills and team was on the verge of winning but ended up losing. It was frustrating. I think it took me 3 games to complete the 2 kill mission. i sunk a shima and torped a GK that was running from me and fighting my team. he ended up behind an island where no one could shoot at him except me and he was in torp range. 

It took me two days of playing to combine the requirements. What is easy for above average players is hard for average players. In the past on these giveaways they have had the requirement set too easy but for this one 12 of the 26 are gated with Win and do X requirements which is a bit overboard.